A fanmade sequel to Unreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gundato

Wangosaurus Rex
Feb 26, 2002
In a Nuclear Missile Silo
Let's face it, U2 has redefined the term "sucks balls".

We at UnrealSP.org eventually decided to make a fanmade sequel to Unreal using the UT engine (and oldskool amp'd).

Currently it is still in the brainstorming stage, but one Deja Vu 1.1 is complete and released a couple of people there are going to start working.

So feel free to come on over and hang out in the f0s. Any form of help is welcome (I am basically just pimping and making stupid ideas and have yet to be banned, so they MUST be desperate) so just stop on by the f0s.

And for those of you who have see DM-Complete_Piece_Of_****e don't worry, i am not doing any mapping :D

Blorgg

Feb 7, 2000
The Netherlands
www.nachos.tk
I actually kinda liked Unreal 2 :eek:
Same goes for singleplayer Unreal 1 and the bonus packs. Ow, and Operation Napali was also good. You're gonna have a hard time topping that one ;)

Nevertheless, it's good to see activity on the Unreal single player front :D