PDA

View Full Version : The toxic fumes are beginning to rise again.

VX000
2nd Sep 2003, 12:33 PM
NO TAZ I didn't fart!

Yeesh.

Hey guys, I'm back.....kinda....I'm in college and I'm on a public computer only because they haven't set up my high speed net. But within the next 2 weeks or so I will have the net and will be making a fantastic come back.

What did I learn my first day in college?

Go with the flow but it's hard to go with the flow when the flow doesn't want to go.

Don't ask what that means me and some of my floor room mates came up with that at 3 in the morning stumbling back to our rooms.

You youngins should be drinking though, so you won't understand what it means.

Anyways, it's time that I get to my room and drop off my books.

Peace out guys.

See you soon.

TAZTG
2nd Sep 2003, 04:00 PM
NO TAZ I didn't fart!

Yeesh.

Hey guys, I'm back.....kinda....I'm in college and I'm on a public computer only because they haven't set up my high speed net. But within the next 2 weeks or so I will have the net and will be making a fantastic come back.

What did I learn my first day in college?

Go with the flow but it's hard to go with the flow when the flow doesn't want to go.

Don't ask what that means me and some of my floor room mates came up with that at 3 in the morning stumbling back to our rooms.

You youngins should be drinking though, so you won't understand what it means.

Anyways, it's time that I get to my room and drop off my books.

Peace out guys.

See you soon.

My first guess would have been a rotten old Beer Fart or someones socks that have been festering away under a bed. Welcome back VX. This is good news.
BTW, I agree with you. Youngins should be drinking so they don't have to understand. :lol: :lol:

VX000
2nd Sep 2003, 04:11 PM
Give me a break man, it was a spelling mistake. I'm working on 5 hours of sleep since sunday my head still pounds like a drum and I think I puke on somebodies car...... As you can tell I've been enjoying the college life to the fullest.

Classes are done...I'm hitting the sheets. See you guys later.

Devastator
2nd Sep 2003, 04:56 PM
Glad to have you back VX. :)

Iceburgs
2nd Sep 2003, 11:22 PM
Welcome back VX. I can sympathize with you on the lack of sleep. I been havin' terrible insomnia the last three weeks or so. This morning I almost threw in the towel at 5am. Had I done so, I would have gotten up to frag. Now that's dedication! However, as for the spelling errors, well, it's hard for me to comfort you there: being that my profession deals with proper spelling and grammar, I kind of do the stuff in my sleep. Oh, well. Hope you are having fun!

Shattered_Steel
2nd Sep 2003, 11:27 PM
Ice, being that you are recently married to what I am sure is a very fine young lady, I suppose we can excuse you for trying to compare your situation for VX's. By the way, that's the first time I've ever heard of sex being referred to as "terrible insomnia."

TAZTG
3rd Sep 2003, 06:00 AM
Ice, being that you are recently married to what I am sure is a very fine young lady, I suppose we can excuse you for trying to compare your situation for VX's. By the way, that's the first time I've ever heard of sex being referred to as "terrible insomnia."

Wait til the youngins are drunk before we start talking about sex. BTW-Ice marriage is one long sleepless night. I am still hoping to wake up from my nightmare.. :lol:

Shattered_Steel
3rd Sep 2003, 09:04 AM
I bet if Linda read that she'd sock you a good one, wouldn't she?

Bonecrusher
3rd Sep 2003, 03:25 PM
LOL...

TAZ probably deserves to get his clock cleaned once.

TAZTG
3rd Sep 2003, 05:03 PM
Ouch, I get socked allthe time with my mouth.. Whats another punch... lol..

VX000
4th Sep 2003, 10:27 AM
Oh man, 3 nights and I have seen more......tail than I could ever imagine. BTW, as for the whole girl friend thing with me. The update on that situation is that I'm single again.....not a bad break up just distance made it impossible...we agreed to wait until my first year of college before we try to date again.

BTW Three days of college = 100$, 3 days of pub nights = 100$, 3 beers each time at the bar = 10$, Get totally wasted and waking up on the floor of my dorm room not knowing how I got there and having 4 girls phone numbers in my pocket = Priceless.

«BuA»Lurker_71
4th Sep 2003, 11:56 AM
You are not right.

I can see you making a quick turn to shoot someone, and puking all over your monitor! :lol:
Try and stay sober/hangover-less for practice, ok? :D

Glad to have you back, VX! ;)

Shattered_Steel
4th Sep 2003, 12:03 PM
BTW Three days of college = 100$, 3 days of pub nights = 100$, 3 beers each time at the bar = 10$, Get totally wasted and waking up on the floor of my dorm room not knowing how I got there and having 4 girls phone numbers in my pocket = Priceless.

Later, finding out that one of the phone numbers belongs to a girl that weighs over 300 pounds; two others belong to girls that look like they fell out of the ugly tree, hitting every branch on the way down; and the fourth actually belongs to a guy = the price of beer goggles (the more I drink, the better you look).

VX000
4th Sep 2003, 05:39 PM
Like the song says. Cause you're pretty when I'm drunk. Cause you're pretty when I'm drunk and I'm pretty f%$#ing drunk.

Actually the numbers were just ment for contacts for parties guys. Since I've been in rez the place to be is my floor and everyone loves a party that has me in it. I mean I'm the College Man! Muwahaha!

One number actually belongs to a good looking blonde so you guys will have to choke on your on words when we get the pictures developed.

Bad-Target
4th Sep 2003, 06:23 PM
Ahh the Good ole days of College. When is your first road trip? Believe it or not I was a Phi Sigma Kappa. For a little while atleast. Once you stop paying the dues they all forget you.

VX000
5th Sep 2003, 09:46 AM
A figa fruita whata?

No way would I be a Biga fruita whatchamacallit!

Everyone will forget you in time. But the greater man is the one that just won't be forgotten.......no matter how hard you try.

AX000
5th Sep 2003, 09:56 AM
VX000, it is good that you have returned.
I have an objective for you.

Bad-Target
5th Sep 2003, 05:40 PM
My sense of humor is not as acute as TAZ's, but I suppose you knew that I was talking about a fraternity.

VX000
7th Sep 2003, 02:27 PM
Yes, that I did. Just in most of Canada we don't group ourselves together and make a keen little group of people that thrive on other newer members by making them to some wacked out things for thier first year...and then maybe just maybe let them in.

We let the government do it insted.

Devastator
7th Sep 2003, 05:08 PM
So true...

VX000
8th Sep 2003, 10:24 AM
Not like anyone would want to join a group where the foundation of the very life blood of the group is based around a set of tightly kept lies and hidden truths that would in the long run turn thier group inside out to make way for a stronger better group. The ideas of intrests of the people not just those who can pay to keep them in power.

Hey this is just my opinion though.....I could be wrong.