New UrbanRed skin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ninjin

The Franco-Japanese Carrot
Feb 24, 2001
Dalhousie Univ., NS, Canada
yup, here the UrbanRed camo i had in the other post. Makes your spec-ops fantasies come true :p

features a totally revamped elbow and knee-pads with a complete fully detailed 'tactical-vest' also feature TACTICAL GOGGLES

well, test it out, and please report any annomalies or things you dont like about it.
thanks.
Ninjin

edit: oh, the Desert2003bright skin will be revamped using the tactical-vest and elbow/kneepad technique used in this version.

update: tactical goggles

Attachments

• UrbanRed.zip
    383.5 KB · Views: 21
  • ured.JPG
    ured.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 53
  • ured2.JPG
    ured2.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

ninjin

Feb 24, 2001
more screenshots (updated)

Attachments

• ured3.JPG
    ured3.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 21
  • ured4.JPG
    ured4.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 29
  • ured5.JPG
    ured5.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 23
  • ured6.JPG
    ured6.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Big_Duke_06

Charlie Don't Surf!
May 25, 2003
Arizona, USA
Visit site
Nice work on this one - and the desert/woodland skins, very nice looking...

So do you take requests? I've got a couple that I haven't seen done yet and think would be pretty cool in-game: Sky Blue, Safariflage, and Safariflage Woodland. The first pic of Sky Blue looks more like Urban II, but the second picture gives a better feel for the colors used.

What program do you use to edit skins? What files do you use? Got a link to a good tutorial?

Matthew

Attachments

• camocolors.jpg
    camocolors.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 21
  • camocolors2.jpg
    camocolors2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 31

ninjin

Feb 24, 2001
requests.... hmm dunno if im good enough for requsts but sky blue is already on my to-do list :)
actually i use Adobe Photoshop but i still cant get some of the more complicated functions working but it still does the job for me. For a good tutorial, take a look at saladin's post here :)

Last edited:

Dr.J

Staying Alive.
Nov 25, 2001
Hong Kong
www.alkdjflakdjfksj.com
hey nice job! i like your style :) but my only complaint is that since there is no mesh for the goggles, it kinda looks dodgy in the screens... the white sticks out too much... but those pads are NICE ;) !

ninjin

Feb 24, 2001
i finished the preliminaries of the SkyBlue skin, and frankly, i dont think it really fits inf due to the nature of the color's brightness and that the blue really doesnt fit the surroundings at all, but here are a few shots just to get some feedback.

edit: ach, i should've taken those shot on high res...

re-edit : i replaced the pics with ones at higher res.

Attachments

• SkyBlue1.jpg
    SkyBlue1.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 10
  • SkyBlue2.jpg
    SkyBlue2.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

ninjin

Feb 24, 2001
well, i was thinking of scrapping it, but since you are the one that requested it, it would be a pity to trash a requested work so ill finish up the boonie and cap skins and ill release it as soon as i've finished

thanks ^^