what would suck the mostest?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What would suck the mostest?

• Mapper-x keeps changing his advatar to the same thing... only bigger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mapper-x posting more what sucks threads

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mapper-x posting

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Balton

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

GoldenMouse

Mad Hatter
Nov 14, 2001
Backwoods Ohio
Visit site
Balton is the one who always unmasks aliases and does the research behind (dis)proving identities. If Mapper-X is an alias, who better could it be?

I pick option five: Mapper-X is Balton

Dec 21, 2001
monotony
Visit site
GoldenMouse said:
Balton is the one who always unmasks aliases and does the research behind (dis)proving identities. If Mapper-X is an alias, who better could it be?

I pick option five: Mapper-X is Balton

No way even baltons english and spelling isnt that bad. I just threw Balton in there as a joke.

The Purple Bunny

Super Mario Breakdance!
Jun 27, 2003
Hot South GA
www.bunnyhaetsu.net
And so I opened the door and there was a little girl scout there at the door.

Little girl scout

Dammit woman let me tell the story. And so I look at her and say "Hello girl scout. Are you selling cookies?" And she says "Yes sir." And I notice that she's unusually tall for a girl scout, like 35 stories tall.

She was a big girl

Shut up woman. Anyway, I ask her if she got any mint fudge, and she hands me a box, so I asks her how much. And she says... "That'll be three-fifty.

Tree-fiddy

And I'm like, DAMMIT MAPPER-X, I told you not to be coming around my house again asking for three-fifty. Now get the fudge away from here.

(Sorry, but I thought it'd be a good scene.)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I voted for myself for I am oh-so sexy! btw. I puked yesterday. smoked weed from a pipe and drank lots of alcohol. THAT's what my body is for! ;)

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
lol
and ya, I agree with da proph. You're being a bit harsh just because he made a few threads a more than a few spelling mistakes :p

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Nebel said:
Balton is so cool and rebellious. I admire you.
while you are trying to be cool and rebellious, you are so 0wned!
btw. I've checked out some kmfdm albums out and I must say that when you arent ripping off rammstein songtitles, you rip kmfdm titles off. btw. oHgr is some leet stuff!

Last edited:

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Balton said:
I voted for myself for I am oh-so sexy! btw. I puked yesterday. smoked weed from a pipe and drank lots of alcohol. THAT's what my body is for! ;)

So you were FDL? Droned = drunk + stoned btw :rant: