Stereoscopic Screenshots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WillySurvive

WrongWay
Sep 2, 2001
Magonia
Visit site
I was looking at some non-UT2003 related sterographic art on this page: http://dogfeathers.com/3d/povray/index.html

And I wondered if I could figure someway to take stereoscopic screenshots that could be viewed using the crossed eyes method. It occured to me that I could take a screen shot then move a little to the right and take another but I quickly realized that wouldn't give me the precision or control I would want. So I wondered how hard it would be to write a mutator that would allow me bind a key to code that would automagically shift the pov a proscribed amount to the right before the second screen shot.

It also occurs to me that somebody else might have already done this although I haven't heard about it.

Any ideas?

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
Mychaeel actually made a UT mutator that allows you to play the entire game with two side-by-side screens using the cross-eyes method. I found it incredibly hard to do an tiring on my eyes, but I'm sure it's still around if you want to play with it, I just forget where.