PDA

View Full Version : X-Com: Alliance

Basilicus
7th Jun 2000, 02:42 PM
I haven't been this excited about a single game since. . .ever. I'm just curious what everybody else's thoughts are on it. I've never even played an X-Com game before and I'm drooling over this one. If you've got no idea what I'm talking about, get out of your cave and visit. . .try pc.ign.com for starters; they've got a lot of features up about it.

henke
8th Jun 2000, 07:42 AM
oh man, i just cant wait untill they release x-com alliance. i have played them all and guess who will run to the stores to get x-com alliance, yeah thats right, me me ME ME ME !!!

Iron Archer
18th Jun 2000, 06:05 PM
Bas, you should really try the original X-Com. The full version is on the new July issue of PC-Gamer, along with a bunch of other classic games. It's old, but if they manage to duplicate the feel of the old game in a 3d environment, then it will truly be a great game.

http://www.planetunreal.com/images/bullet2.gif
My hemorrohoids are flaring up something fierce from deathmatching all day long. --Cliff Bleszinski, PC Gamer, July 2000

KU
3rd Jul 2000, 08:04 AM
X-COM Alliance looks very green. Don't you agree?

Yellow5
3rd Jul 2000, 04:53 PM
I've got a 100mb "press movie" of in-game footage and X-Com Alliance is going to be incredible.

- Y5