mapper and modeler needed for new game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FireWalker

Jun 10, 2000
Visit site
Ok here is the deal. I know one of the corporate biggies for a certain distributer (you would know the distributer if I told you), and he says that if i can pull a 2 level demo with a couple of models together, along with a "why this game will sell 1 million copies" paper, I may be able to get funding and distribution for a full fledged game using the Unreal gaming engine.

Are you interested? Do you consider yourself good? Do you have extra time?

submit a level or player and weapon model in unreal or unreal tournament form to my email address, and I will review it. If you are really good, I will send you information on the game. This is no joke. You could be part of the next big game.

-Fire.Walker