STI gettin spanked, by an audi no less :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UncleOsmov

The beauty of AWD!
Mar 20, 2002
Chicaaago
Sorry to say, but there is no comparison. An Audi crannking over 400bhp vs. the STI, which like the regular Rex does not have much top end power. After all its only a flat 4. Just wait till the 3L V6:p

UncleOsmov

The beauty of AWD!
Mar 20, 2002
Chicaaago
I just my prodrive muffler on yesterday. Its sounds more like a Porsche than a 4 cylinder. Nice deep, throaty roar!:D

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
maxima (heavily modded with a sc) spanking a rx7 (modded.. single turbo i think...)

max vs rx7

edit: the max actually slows down so that the rex can catch up and then stops on the gas and pulls really hard on him :)

Last edited:

UncleOsmov

The beauty of AWD!
Mar 20, 2002
Chicaaago
You fool! Its a Prodrive muffler. Its got a great sound, just slightly louder than stock, but at least an octave lower. As for how it looks, it is an oval tip about 5x3 in. Not that retarded 7in circle that sounds like a lawnmower!