help, everything is blue!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kyleb

moo!
Oct 13, 2002
Visit site
:D

you know how everything in the menu is blue tinted, were in the world is that set? i see how to make the little buttons but they all get tinted blue because of some bit of code i cannot seem to find. i am hopeing maybe someone here has found it?

also, if you know any good tutorials on menu modifcation for ut2003, please post them.

kyleb

moo!
Oct 13, 2002
Visit site
ya i found the textures finaly. i kept over looking them because didn't expect them to be quite so tiny and i just assumed they were greyscale and tinted in code like the hud. however, unless there is some way to add tint to the those textures though code i guess i will just save that for totaly customizeing the menus at some other point. anyway, thanks to both of you for the help.

Sol1019

Aug 20, 2003
I think when the HUD is drawn the canvas on which it is drwn has a defult colour, you need to set this to WhiteColor to avoid funky blue tinting... I think. I've never really worked with HUDs so you are probably better off checking out the Sega500 tutes... I don't know where they are exactly but I think you need lesson 8... Unless this is a totally different problem from the one I've described.

Sol1019

Aug 20, 2003
Or I could read the post I'm replying too before clicking the post button... You know to avoid looking like an idiot... Anyway I guess the probelm could be related but it seems unlikly you'd be able to access the Menus draw functions to fix it anyway.