Larger sigs and HTML for $15 a year?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=113469

It's a modest little proposal by myself, suggesting BuF make a way for forumers who want to support BuF to get a little back in return. For something like $10-15 a year, you could get the ability to post in HTML, extra PM space, and that kind of thing. I'm sure the BuF guys would be very interested to hear what you think of the idea, or other 'perks' that might be available to people who sign up for a service like this. Of course, I'm curious to what you guys think too :)

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
Personally i wouldn't mind all the Sigs, and stuff... if they didn't take up bandwith, or alot of visual space. Seems like when i browse the forum on a PC that's not mine, people always think i'm visiting a banner farm, or something.