Hashisheen Skin version 2 released.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Saladin

Fez Toting Warrior!
Jul 25, 2002
Atlanta, GA, USA
home.attbi.com
From the readme:

Hashisheen Camo for Infiltration 2.86---version 2
by Saladin , originally made for Ghost Dogs clan by request of {GD}NTKB.

Version 2 was made because of the unpopularity of the red vests on the camo. Now there are 3 colored vests, if you have a helmet, you have a black vest/helmet. If you have a boonie, dew rag, or a buzz cut, you have a green vest. If you have a cap, you have a brown leather colored vest and hat.

To install:

*.int------[UT]/system
*.utx------[UT]/Infiltration/Textures/Camos

email: saladin2850@hotmail.com
aim: saladin2850
-------------------

5 pictures are attached as well below (Its not a shoot me skin!!!!)

Attachments

• hashisheencamo-v2.zip
    309.1 KB · Views: 19

w00p

Windows at its best
Oh my god, please make it stop. :p
good work this time though. The red one just screamed out SHOOT ME! Though the white screams out the same if you look at what locations this camo would be used in...
What idiot decided to have white camo's in a desert for his army? :p

I like the beige one, the green one looks strange IMO... And the black one doesn't look hashisheen at all, but what do I know... :p

Anyway, nice work. And are those colors team bound? Finally INF camo's wich you can look at and see the team without doubt. :)

edit:
/me reads saladin's post closer

nope, I'm still doomed online. :D

Last edited: