PDA

View Full Version : Hehehe

LedZep
7th Aug 2003, 11:35 PM
Holy crap a lot has happened since I was away! Well, I'm back, I hope some of you still remember me, and since a lot of crap had happened the past few months, I would really appreciate it if someone will give me a shortened version of anything interesting that happened. Let me start with the question: What that hell have happened to the forum? (the way it looks like, that is...)

Cheers! ;)

thewalkingman
7th Aug 2003, 11:49 PM
Steve McCroskey: Jacobs, I want to know absolutely everything that's happened up 'till now.

Jacobs: Well, let's see: First the earth cooled. And, then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died, and they turned into oil. And, then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And, Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it, he took her best summer dress out of the closet, and put it on, and went to town.

Airplane II

DRT-Maverick
7th Aug 2003, 11:49 PM
lol

phil
8th Aug 2003, 12:54 AM
I thought you got the old permaban?

Oh well, welcome back I supose.

LHABulldog6
8th Aug 2003, 01:09 AM
The posts were lost in a glitch when a mod tried to edit a single post. We lost everything, so we restored from our latest backup which was, regretably, March 2002. When the forums were brought back up again, they were upgraded to vBulletin 3, which explains the new features and look.

Welcome back :)

Original9
8th Aug 2003, 01:10 AM
o/

LedZep
8th Aug 2003, 01:37 AM
thanks LHABulldog6, that clears that matter up. Anything else new?

And phil, why am I not surprised to see such a heart-warming post made by you? It sure is good to see you again. :)

Hunter
8th Aug 2003, 06:51 AM
welcome back Led :)

LHA answered whats gone on with the forum look

also make some unreal has started, ut2004 news is coming out every so often

and the UT sniper rifle is to make a return

Renegade Retard
8th Aug 2003, 10:37 AM
Welcome back Led.

Kaligraphic
8th Aug 2003, 11:23 PM
Hey.

I was wondering where the guy with the cool German avatars had gone...

LedZep
8th Aug 2003, 11:39 PM
Yeah, I was also wondering where he went...

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/images/covers/sieg.jpg

Assymilator
9th Aug 2003, 02:48 AM
Yeah welcome back :)