PDA

View Full Version : I think we are in trouble!

Sexmachine
6th Aug 2003, 07:01 PM
I have received the following mail from Leila today:
Dear team@planetjailbreak.com,

For the first time on the web, we are offering
V*I*A*G*R*A F*R*E*E!
Yes, check out this limited time offer:
http://insertlinkhere/ and I am once again asking myself: Who the heck told 'em ?

/me points at Rev

TheSpoonDog
6th Aug 2003, 09:35 PM
You guys can have it, I don't need it yet I'm still a spring chicken!

RevBillyG
7th Aug 2003, 01:51 AM
lol

Mychaeel
7th Aug 2003, 03:17 AM
/me quietly hopes Sexmachine will not start commenting on every piece of spam he gets in the forum. ;)

Sexmachine
7th Aug 2003, 04:51 AM
/me wonders what kind of spam is about to drop into my mailbox in the upcoming days that Mych seems to be worried about. :lol:

Mychaeel
7th Aug 2003, 05:02 AM
I get about twenty spam emails every single day; that's after server-side filters. If I commented on every single one of them, the forums would be full of postings and devoid of any interesting discussion.

Sexmachine
7th Aug 2003, 05:24 AM
Geez Mych - this is the GENERAL forum - isn't it ? So it's a place for off-topic things too (by design) and it's just unfair to assume that posting 2 topics about spam mails is a forum abuse.

After all this place should be a place of fun and laughter too. Spending a very big amount of my leisure time trying to help JB (yeah I know that others do that too) it really makes me feel sad to be some sort of 'the dude you can whip as much as you like' in the last time ... is that really necessary ? :(

Mychaeel
7th Aug 2003, 05:28 AM
Did you overlook the smiley in my first post?

[edit]
Two already? I don't even remember the first one.

And don't read stuff between the lines that isn't there. If I feel like critizising you, I do it expressly. For that matter, don't critizise me for things I don't do.

Sexmachine
7th Aug 2003, 05:53 AM
Yeah, two already but the first one became a victim of the forum goblin and was about a picture of chick asking for some serious whippage (remember?) ... sorry for over-reacting, looks like I tend to take everything way too personal atm and fail to interpret the meaning of some postings right. http://forums.tactical-ops.to/images/smilies/kiss.gif

Boost
7th Aug 2003, 07:02 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V*I*A*G*R*A F*R*E*E!
http://insertlinkhere/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe it is meant for the bots playing in jailbreak. I think Leila would like to date one of them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sexmachine
7th Aug 2003, 07:24 AM
For an exchange with players, experienced in having virtual sex, I strongly suggest to get in touch with Bathory and TrueBlood asap. ;)

Trueblood
7th Aug 2003, 11:42 AM
For an exchange with players, experienced in having virtual sex, I strongly suggest to get in touch with Bathory and TrueBlood asap. ;)

Yeah, you know...come join us ;) but your not meant to be watchin :D

Mychaeel
7th Aug 2003, 11:48 AM
Try to keep it PG-rated, guys. ;)

Alhanalem
7th Aug 2003, 11:59 AM
Lol @ this thread :D

Angie
7th Aug 2003, 02:43 PM
I have received the following mail from Leila today:

V*I*A*G*R*A F*R*E*E!
http://insertlinkhere/

I wonder how often you have clicked on that link already ! ;)

Corran
7th Aug 2003, 04:12 PM
Nope, no matter how many times I click it, it still doesn't work :mad:.

Sexmachine
7th Aug 2003, 04:44 PM
Yeah - I already have a stiff finger ... (from clicking it that much, you weirdos) :D

KrazyK
7th Aug 2003, 08:58 PM
Yeah - I already have a stiff finger ... (from clicking it that much, you weirdos) :D

LOLZ :lol:

TheSpoonDog
7th Aug 2003, 09:16 PM
I wonder how often you have clicked on that link already !
What is she trying to tell us Oli? ;)