motivation...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
I'm going to collapse if I work on this model any longer.... must... work... *chains self to desk*

How do you guys keep going on a long project? I always end up starting a model, and quitting when its near done. :hmm: Currently I can't get the hands right on this model, and Its driving me nuts. :(

TaoPaiPai

Commisaire Van Loc
Jun 13, 2000
Matnik
Visit site
be very organized from the start.
Make a plan of what different steps you'll have to complete in order to achieve the project.
Oh and yes...That implies you must have a clear idea of your final goal :)

To avoid being bored give yourself a motivation by deciding what you'll do with the model once it's finished (import it in a TC,upload it to the net,etc..)and ask for other people advice.

Last edited:

JackReacher

[SAS Mod]
Oct 16, 2001
The Sanitarium
Definately agree with Tao. Organisation and a final deadline and objective to reach helps a lot.

Aside from that, keep going. I think once you get into the habit of finishing stuff off without taking time out to work on other things you find it easier. Instead fo eventually getting to the point where your working on 9 or 10 projects and will never get roudn to finishing any.

However, like Corran said, if its inspiration your short of, then working on another model can help.

C.Strife

Dec 27, 2002
I Live in holland but i'm TURKISH
The Right Motivation??

i Always put some music on while i work on my skins...
and one thing you must not do.. don't change ur project...just work on 1 project at a time if you get bored.. put music on or play a game or do something you like and get a drink too.. it helps.. ;) never stop ya project except if you need to :Poop: i finish mine in max 5.hours min. 2hours :clap:
or else i'll get ya with these :D
:Pulse: :enforcer: :rl: :instagib:

Last edited:

.altan

Tomorrow
Dec 22, 2001
Pull your phone line out of the modem, I eventually build up the attention. If I'm online, my concentration is ****ed over by IRC and a few browser windows.