PDA

View Full Version : Undying Curse - we still need a texture artist.

Gibdo
5th Aug 2003, 09:47 AM
See, me and a bunch of friends really like Undying and we wanted to make a mod for 2k3. You probably saw the news about Undying Curse (http://undying.sanffo.co.uk/) a long time ago. Also just to let you know, we're not super organized about this, but we'd still really like it to come along. Anyway, we're still looking for a good texture artist so we can start developing some original textures for the maps until some code becomes more available. Any fans of Undying or good textures artists just drop us a line. :)

Gibdo
30th Oct 2003, 10:56 PM
Actually, we could use a good modeller too. Someone to make the meshes and stuff, weapon models, players or whatever.

Its getting off slow, and we still haven't gotten anyone to accept one of the spots.

FireSlash
31st Oct 2003, 05:17 AM
Most mods do.

There aren't a lot of people in the Unreal community who want to work for free on a mod, and those who would do so, are already doing so in most cases.

Sir_Brizz
31st Oct 2003, 11:19 AM
hehe don't let FS scare you though. You probably should write up a little something that tells why a modeller should leave another mod team for yours, or join yours in the first place. Also, saying that you aren't very organized about it is a bad idea just fyi :)

Gibdo
1st Nov 2003, 06:48 PM
Well, I'm just looking for someone who even like Clive Barkers Undying. And I didn't mean anything by what I said. In fact you didn't see that, and it was never said. :P

But that was along time ago when we first start going anywhere with it. I shouldn't have said something that might have related to some others. And thats the last thing I want to do is have some comment I make screw up the rest of the gang. :( So some of you guys just now reading this, please don't pay attention to that.

Anyway, how do you guys get members? Whats some other ways to get reconginzed?

Sir_Brizz
1st Nov 2003, 10:25 PM
I think you have an awesome idea here. Undying was one of the creepiest games I ever played, and I loved every minute of it. If there IS someone that reads this that enjoyed Undying and can help them PLEASE DO! The Unreal community is HURTING for a good Single Player game based off the new engines.