warped tour '03 (montreal)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dying_corpse

May 12, 2002
73° 35' W 45° 30' N
Visit site
So it was last friday... and i went...
good bands... Big d, belvedere, bigwig, planet smashers, pennywise, rancid and me first and the gimme gimme's were the ones i hung out at...
moshed a lot... and montreal is popular for its dust... so i inhaled prolly a few tablespoons of dust, which is btw highly unpleasant. There was a skate half-pipe... saw some sick tricks. Great thing... pictures not currently available.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Rukee said:
You`re not suppost to be on the bottom of the pit!!

LOL! I've been in a few pits/front-of-the-crowd throngs and the sway of the crowd often almost pushes a dozen people over if someone doesn't make the effort to stop it from happening. Most don't seem to understand the sea and tide dynamic of the crowd. I was hella FSL at the last concert I attended (Down) and some puke jagoff kept moshing into my back from behind, even though I was clearly far away from the pit. He later waved to Phil and, even though Phil didn't see him and wave back, this ****o went nuts and acted like he did. There's a sanitation job in the bottom of my bowl for this yelp-monster.

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
I went to the warped tour a couple of years ago... i have yet to understand the popularity of some of those bands. i like punk, but a lot of them are just putting out noise. wheenot.

it was that show two years ago that the roadie for rancid took a look at me, i gave him the thumbs up, and all 250+ pounds of him took a flying leap off the stage and pummelled us in the front row... only to get out and do it again... it was fun but too hot

i almost went for the whole day this year just to see me first and the gimme gimmes but i decided to work that day instead

digital-warrior

Awake...
Nov 3, 2001
tx
Visit site
Saw 8 people carried out unconcious last sat. night at the Sanitarium concert, one guy had blood running down the side of his face(he was still councious and walking though). I got fubar, and so did the wife...:D Oh what fun......

The Twiggman

Instagib 4 Life
Ya been in a few of them pits. Fun for a while, but ya like you guys said, when people get hurt enough is enough. And for some reason the security guys dont break that stuff up. I remember getting elbowed in the side of the head two concerts ago. That was pretty mental, bleeding. But I got the guy back for that, threw him on the ground. Now thats not where you want to be. O well, missed the last rap concert that was through here. Naughty by Nature. But ya, no moshing at that, just bob the head and the occasionaly hand motion.