[UT] Registering a HUD mutator and getting it to work

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I'm trying to build a HUD mutator, a relatively simple task, I would imagine, but I'm having trouble in a few places.

The first place is in registering it. I don't know if it's registering or not, the Wiki and Chimeric is fairly unclear about how one registers a HUD muator. How does one properly register a HUD muator?

The second problem is in a few lines that are giving me errors, and I don't know why. I've seen these lines in other other classes, similar classes, and they run okay, but it complains with my script:

Code:
    Canvas.DrawColor = WhiteColor;
    Canvas.Style = ERenderStyle.STY_Translucent;
    Canvas.Font = MyFonts.GetSmallFont( Canvas.ClipX );
    ScreenPos = MapToScreen(FocusedActor.Location, Canvas);
    Canvas.SetPos(Screenpos.x, Screenpos.y);
    Canvas.DrawText(FocusedActor.Name);

I'm working from the "Floating Actor Tips" code on Chimeric, I thought it was kosher, but I guess not.

Yeah, I knew that the actortips code on chimeric was borked, but I'm just using it as a base to refresh my skills. I havn't UScripted (or programmed at all, damn summer break!) in months and I've forgotten how all the wierd functions are put together.

I didn't know that there was a properly-working one, though, thanks!

Thanks for the help.