attn l33t PuF members.............

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
The PuF homepage is just about complete, but I've only received info from about 10 or 15 PuF'ers. You are not a l33t PuF unless you send me your info!
Email:
Favorite weapon:
Fav game type:
Fav map:
Connection:
System:
Games you currently play:

Also attach a 300x300 .gif or .jpg image of yourself (unless you are shy then you can send a fictional pic)

My email is timmy321@home.com

Dont miss your chance! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

------------------
If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
I sent you "my" picture again. This time cropped to 300 X 300.

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
my e-mail is on the way, i didnt have a picture of myself, so i gave you a pic of my car /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Time to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum, and im all out of gum.-Duke Nukem

N

NIGMA666

I just sent, but i have no pic! sorry

-=666=-

bullet2.gif

Romanz 6:23

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
OK I'll send you my details soon, I'm just sorting out which ISP to stick to first. And no, dont expect to see a jpeg of me for two reasons.
1)I dont have a scanner or digital camara
2) As you can tell from the skin I use, i prefer to remain facelace and with an aura of mystery around me.

PS. Point two's a load of made up bollocks

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Ummm...
1. Why?
2. I never claimed to be a 133t anything...frankly I find the phrase insulting. It's like saying "5k1LLz." I just feel my IQ dropping a point or 2 each time I type it.
3. why does your website decide who's 133t or not?

bullet2.gif

"Who's up for the donkey show and some unholy butt sex?!" -- Lloyd Kaufman

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Dude, you have not been around here long enough to understand L_S. Go back about 30 pages and read some of the posts here, both Off Topic and Unreal Tournament.

PuFers are here for fun.. and fun only. L_S is simply having fun with the "l33t" thing. We are all just a bunch of fun loving UT players. We played it before it was "kewl" to do so and will still be playing it when you have moved on to something else.

So just chill out and let us have fun. If you don't want to have a positive attitude and join into a clearly team environment (see the "See you, See me" topic) then go away.

No offense, but we are building a community here, which takes a sense of humor, a slow temper, participation and a willinginess to just live and let live. Come chat on #planetunreal one night while playing UT online. Get to know some of the people a bit, as best as you can from a forum and have a good time.

With all due respect to your opinions...

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF!

[This message has been edited by Taskmaster (edited 01-19-2000).]

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
didn't mean to offend anyone...I really do need to remember that I am pretty new around here, my bad. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

"Who's up for the donkey show and some unholy butt sex?!" -- Lloyd Kaufman

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
LiquiD_SiN,

For the folks that don't send in some kind of picture, I recommend the following "place-holder."

Clown1.jpg

Just RIGHT-CLICK and "Save Image As..."

/~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
And thats why Taskmaster is the self annointed voice of reason /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

Will do Liz /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Yep, I'm almost done, with work and school it's hard to find time to finish it. It aint anything special but it does the trick.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Wacky the page isnt done yet. Mail me with the info I posted above and I'll put you on it.

S

STC_Wacky

Ok, on its way....thanks

"People tell me to ignore the voices in my head, but the voices tell me not to listen!"