Omg You Are "the Pwnage!"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Shazaam!!

OMG Sekhmet is "the pwnage!"

This is where I will mention everyone that is "the pwnage!" I am not "the pwnage!". I'm like "the pwnage!" n00b or something.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
hal said:
What are the criteria for pwnage, or ownage, or whatever?

Get more points than TWD = pwnage/ownage.

It's easy, just use the mini or shield.

p.s. I think that "pwnage" is an evolution of the emoticon ":p"

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
actually, han, the word "pwned" came from the original Doom. they were running a beta test server and one of the dev guys accidentally typed "pweened" instead of owned. the word spread and i guess eventually evolved into pwned and stuff.

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
No, you can't change it...

but... then that would suck, because this wouldn't be nearly as cool....

PWNTsig.jpg

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
han they already did when I played with you on that incredibly sucky custom map server....don't you remember?? :p

IMO pwnage is worse than teh, l337,ghey,n00b,f4g,etc. Not only are we proving that 12 year olds can no longer spell...we are also proving that more and more adults wish they were 12 year olds again...with no common sense, and hormones from toe to forehead...:con:

Disclaimer: This post is not meant to offend any 12 year olds only to give factual evidence that the Internet is becoming retarded...

;) :p :con: