Oi, SentryStudios NOOOOOO!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Money back???

• No, I did not pre-order

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Yes I pre-ordered but don't want money back

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • YESSSS!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

[SoE]_Rrralph

Jul 30, 2003
What about a new version soon, as in quick, rapido, schnell, en grand vitesse, pronto....

I pre-ordered the crap in december, was it 2001, 2000, I don't know but my patience is running out very soon.

I understand you want a good product but you could at least have sent me my shirt...

Not very friendly any more [SoE]_Rrralph a.k.a. [sixpack]Electric_Wizard

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Keep up with the work. Do it right the first time. You will have far more people pissed when the bugs come up.

Anyways I do agree about the shirt. That probably could have been done awhile ago. Yes I understand about the extra cost of shipping two seperate items but I am sure that something could have been worked out.