*Que old man in wheelchair.*

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

VX000

Rebirth of The Cybernetic Psyco.
Mar 6, 2003
Toronto
members.rogers.com
*Rolls along in his wheelchair up to the VX stage and adresses the members of BuA.*

Tis the sad day indeed when a fighter has to put up his shock rifle for a extended period of time. Tis the last day, when I finally goto bed the net will be disconnected and the computer will be packed away waiting to college rolls around. Maybe when that day comes from the ashes of old will arise the VX000 once more.

*Gets out of wheelchair 'n grins.* Till the day that I am reborn I will just be a phantom that lurks within the forum.......

*Runs around the stage.* I'm a ghostghostghostghost!

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
VX, when your done with the wheelchair send it my way. I might need it (Creaking Bones, Aches & Pains) Damn it hell getting OLD. Nice SIG, like the statement...