DAMN! Now I really gotta problem! !URGENT!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
P

[PuF]Firestorm

After re-installing UT to get the mods menu working (see an earlier post of mine) it has gone horribly wrong. you see i have patched it up to 405 as soon as i installed it, but whenever it gets to the 3D card detection bit, it seems to load itself again and go all screwy (when i use CTRL-ALT-DEL i see about three different UnrealTournaments on the little window). This is screwy. You gotta help me someone!

HELP ME!!
THANX IN ADVANCE

------------------

Watch this space!!

why what's it doing?

Fallen!Angel!

Jan 4, 2000
Palatine, IL, USA
www.unreality.org
Fire, are your video drivers updated? I had a problem where i couldnt run in d3d mode or something and figured out my drivers werent updated
freak3.gif
I updated my drivers and now d3d works just fine. Maybe that will help, if it doesnt, I have no idea.

bullet2.gif

The Devils have Hell, the unpure; Purgatory, and the Holy get the Heavens.

Fallen|Angel|PuF

P

[PuF]Firestorm

Nah I got it working now anywayz. Nothing to do with my graphics drivers or anything i just left it and it went on its own. Woohoo!
and now my Mods menu works too!

bullet2.gif

Watch this space!!

why what's it doing?