CTF-FNB-SpaceJunk BETA-3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fragnbrag

Good news everyone!
Nov 12, 2002
Ottawa,Canada
sites.google.com
been a long time since i was here :eek: anyways, i need beta-test help with this map - i've gotten a few complimentary and one useful performance posts over at Unreal Playground, but not much truth or whatever -- can somebody please try this out with a critical eye - it's a pain of a map, bot-wise, this is the third crack at (bots) and i would like some feedback on flow, pickup and most-importantly -- whatever bugs players about the map - that way i can either fix it or chuck it - either way, not knowing is just a drag... :(

known issues with BETA-3:
- bots running into hub walls near flag
- 400-500 polys at top center snipe spots lags <p4 rigs
- bots occationlly trapoleen
- alternate paths need adjusting to get them to take the low central base ramp
- FC sometimes camps at Flag base
- too many jump boots around

Notes:
-where there's a jump spot on the ground there's usually some. boots.
-the white fog in the middle is an oversite (i forgot to remove that) .
-the "middle" inside area was just added to test an lternative demeer location (one in middle vs a deemer atop each base), there are 4 player starts in there, there should only be 2.
- this version, while "bulkier" than beta-2 runs much better on weaker machines, but sadly (imo) the gameplay is now different - the b2 map was quite "open" a FC escape was very difficult - it is less difficult now
- recommend godlike 8-per team

download from UPG:
http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=3500

thanks in advance for any help you give me
cheers

fragnbrag

Good news everyone!
Nov 12, 2002
Ottawa,Canada
sites.google.com
here's a few screenies (beta-2)....

Attachments