TEAMSTREAM!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

slut

Jan 23, 2000
Visit site
Hey whats up? This is slut from Unreal..U know DD-killer/ASMD King(LMAO). Anyways, there is this program called TEAMSTREAM that we use in TRIBES. Its like ROGER WILCO or battlecom, and its used to communicate with your team. I CANT STRESS how much better this program is than BC and RW. I wouldnt consider using BC or RW over TEAMSTREAM anyday!! U hear things so clear and almost sounds as clear as a phone when u talk. There r NUMBEROUS features to this program that r real cool. If u all use communicating devices, its a MUST HAVE!!!

ITS FREE!!!!!!!

U can get it at www.team5150.com.

Updated version r constantly being made so keep getting the new versions with the cool new features.

Mabye i need to start playing UT so i can woop some *** again since i got cable modem now. Nah i love tribes. GOOD LUCK
RESPOND ON THE FORUM IF U HAVE ANY TROUBLE

TEAM5150.COM