PDA

View Full Version : Zero G desperatley needs a coder ot begin work.

FaT CaM
27th Jul 2003, 09:03 AM
The modification Zero G will undergo work as soon as it has an experienced coder for it. Currently there is only concept art at the site www.geocities.com/zerogmod/home is the site. If you are intrested please contact me at fat_cam6@hotmail.com .

The mod is similar to Zone of the Enders and Neon Genesis, where there are massive mechs that cna fly around and perform ridiculous feats of strength and agility.

Dark Messager and me think this mod can go far. Hopefully you can be convinced the same. Dark Messager ios learning to code himself, but wont be ready until october. This mod is not aiming to get into the Make Something Unreal Constest (unless we feel confident it will) but will still be an amazing experience with a bit of hard work.

Features -

Many Mechs and Pilots, each mech and pilot have strengths and weaknesses for various combinations of fighter.

Locations from Neon Genesis and ZOE, including original locations.

Lots of moves for each mech. Special moves include becoming 'nothing' , seeing enemies through walls (for a short distance) and calling down massive airstrikes.

A unique 'Mind Break' ability that allows you to excel the abilities of the mech and the pilot.

Much more!

There is alot planned for the mod and we know its all possible, like I said, just hardwork and the right people!

Dark Messager
28th Jul 2003, 10:37 AM
K now it's my turn :P.
Well well i can't add much more to what FaT_CaM said except for this: I know that the mod doesn't look that good, or the ppl in it are not like hourences, DavidM or Ulukai(My fav. mappers :D) but in spite of that, an hard work and a good team can make a difference between a good and a bad mod. So even if the team isn't the greatest or even the idea, i joined because i knew that with decent companions the mod can go far( AND I JOINED THE TEAM BECAUSE I AS ELEMENTS FROM NEON GENESIS EVANGELION, the serie that made me what i am today).
The mod idea isn't completed, so when the time comes, all the ppl in it will meet and discuss the future of it.
Dam we ust need more like 3 or 4 guys to the mod starts to grow, and then you'll see what this team can do.
Even if you think the mod hasn't a decent future, it's worth a risk, at least it's what i think.

(O_o...k...i'm having a super day so i just want to share it with others :D)

------Stop reading, think and say: "This guy is crazy"------

FaT CaM
29th Jul 2003, 03:37 AM
lol you might not want to brand yourself as crazy

FireSlash
29th Jul 2003, 06:52 AM
Well, to start with, you people seriously need a new webpage and a new host. I don't have time to help out with much, but I can ddo HTML/CSS/PHP work for a bit if you have a layout done, or can get one done.

Dark Messager
29th Jul 2003, 07:37 AM
Leave the new web page with me...i'm already got an idea, now i just need to get dreamweaver or similar program...

FaT CaM
29th Jul 2003, 08:03 AM
yeah a new host would b nice, any suggestions?

Mychaeel
29th Jul 2003, 09:30 AM
Would you please discuss that in some other forum? Thanks. :)