Hive Mind studios looking for Experienced team members

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=//[TNT]\\=-

Jul 26, 2003
The Netherlands
www.danielhackman.com
Hello, I am Luke "TNT" Groen, co-leader and moddeler of the Amateur Game Studio:

Hive Mind

I'm trying to form a team to create a Single Player FPS game using the UT2003 engine and I am looking for people that are dedicated and Experienced enough to help us to achieve this goal.
This will NOT be another CS rip-off, but will hopefully create it's own unique look. The game will be set in the near futur (2070).
If you are interested in joining us mail me at:

hivemindstudios@hotmail.com or TNT@ivebeenframed.com

Also if you would like more information regarding the story or look of the game feel free to mail me.

-=//[TNT]\\=-

Jul 26, 2003
The Netherlands
www.danielhackman.com
Come on, there must be someone that is just the least bit interested?

the site will be up asap for now:

iscription of the game:

The game is set in the near future (2070). The world is kind of sperated in 3 parts: Europe (including russia), the U.S. and Asia
Europe and America are in a cold war with eatchother. Europe codemns the policy of the Americans to make everything to their
image and that they feel that they can do everything that they want. Sometimes the "cold war" changes in a slightly warmer war due
to terroristic attacks from both sides, but pschycological warfare is the most used type of war.
As the Americans want to show off their greatness, they develop a chip that allows people to cummunicate by brainwaves (telepathy).
A project that goes horribly wrong. As the chip is a prestige object the american government wants to finish it as fast as possible
not giving the scientist to properly test the chip. When the chip is first implemented people only feel slight malfunctions such as:
headaches and illness. This is enough proof for the US government to start implementing the rest of the chips (first only the
military, but later on they decide to take it a step further by implementing the chip in citizens). The chip proofs to have a
slightly bigger malfunction that surfaces after 3 to 4 years. It can cause numbness and rage attacks, but the biggest malfucntion
is that the chip starts to make it's own cells (part of a A.I. regeneration program of the chip) witch are half cyborg(nano) half
organic, which gives the chip the abbility to take over parts of the body (starting with numb feeling parts of the skin to even
whole limbs).

The game is setup with the idea taht we want to make a more believable horror game using zombies. We found that the cliche idea
of a virus causing people to freak was too normal so we desided to put it in a more believable perspective using the upcoming
tensions between Europe and America (due to the Americanism the american government spreads) and using technology that we could
be able to make in 30 to 40 years.

The look of the game:
As the world is at "war" the style of the game should be very grey and "down". due to the fact that people are more and more
starting to change in so called zombies there can be shot down cities and underground (sewer) maps. We want to use a so called
Futuristic/Retro look, which basicly means that we use futuristic looking weapons that use normal skins (not very shiny and curvy
platic looking etc..). The game will take you through various parts of the world, army bases, metropolisis, abandoned metro stations,
sewers, futuristic european and american cities etc..etc..

I hope you have become interested and feel that you can help us realize this project.

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
Step one: Build a website. It should be professional lookin (eg. No geocities sitebuilder crap), and contain all important information regarding your mod. This should include everything from step two (outside of spoilers in this case :)), as well as any other concept art and design information you might put together.
Step two: Put together a detailed design document outlining all of the important aspects of the mod, and in this case, a complete plot with descriptions and layouts for each map
Step three: Put out recruting posts to major unreal sites. These include (but are not limited to) Beyond Unreal, Planet Unreal, Unrealism, etc.
Step four: Begin work regardless of how many people join up. Even if you are working alone, people are more willing to join a project if they see that there is activity, and people willing to work hard to achieve the goal at any cost.

-=//[TNT]\\=-

Jul 26, 2003
The Netherlands
www.danielhackman.com
step 1: is being worked on
step 2: completely done
step 3: i've had beyond unreal and planetunreal
step 4: 5 weapon models have been finished, 1 map is in the making, concept art is constantly flowing in

i hope the site is up soon so we can show all of this

JamesKilton

UA Coder
Oct 6, 2002
Everywhere and Nowhere
Visit site
Also, please don't make such a post about your mod with such glaring grammer and spelling errors. Even though it's just a mod, you need to look professional to get a team together and make a mod that will compete with the others.