TDC scrim?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
If it's still going to happen, I've informed work that I will be late that night (being wednesday)... if possible... please try to schedule around 8pm.

So just to verify:

I can make it to the scrim wednesday.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Lurk, I believe we are currently looking at a start time between 7:30 and 8pm. TDC only has 3 players for sure, they are trying to scrounge up #4 and #5.

Everyone (meaning Alpha Squad) sound off in here on whether or not you can make the scrim on Wednesday night. I will be leaving at 8:30, regardless, so I may be only able to play one map.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
I should be able to make it, and 7:30 looks like the best time for me as well. We would have to be on time with this one, I would like to add. Now, as for TDC's server, are we going to have to go with theirs? I was never all that fond of it, and they say that it is acting up lately.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I will let everyone know ASAPLY (Yea I Know its not a real word) what the deal is. Hopefully they can scrounge up 2 more players. We can try their server and if it pings bad or messes up we can switch to ours. Mudslide will let me know tonite what the deal is. With any luck we will be Scrimming Wed. Nite at 7:30PM sharp or 8 at the latest.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Well, as of right now it doesn't look like Mudslide can get another 2 folks.

I just talked to himn in AIM and the problems with TDC server happened to me earlier. I don't know if he just lost his connection or was pissed about the server. I didn't get a chance to reply to his Action Question. I will send him an email later and meet him in AIM tomorrow evening.

vMuDsLiDev: Yo
vMuDsLiDev: Ok so ya... our v2 server is erk'n and jerk'n lately... lots of folks are saying the same about it
vMuDsLiDev: I dont know when itll get fixed as Freek owns that server... and he's camping right now LOL.
TAZTG: Hey
vMuDsLiDev: and
vMuDsLiDev: as for tomorrows scrim
vMuDsLiDev: so far... all I got it 3
TAZTG: dang, looks like we have to reschedule huh
vMuDsLiDev: I got one or two more ppl to speak to.. but I havent laid eyes on em
vMuDsLiDev: so ya.. perhaps
vMuDsLiDev: oh boys been scrimin lots lately but they tend to do it quite late
TAZTG: OK, well no biggy, we had to reschedule our 2v2 twice already with BLT
vMuDsLiDev: ooooo... BLT
vMuDsLiDev: ouch
vMuDsLiDev: hehehehe
vMuDsLiDev: King of the Hill right now
TAZTG: Yea, we have folks who work late and a couple who work early like me
vMuDsLiDev: dem bastiches
vMuDsLiDev: ya... 5 am weekdays here
vMuDsLiDev: so ok man... even u are starvin for some action tomorrow evening ... we can still hook up.
vMuDsLiDev: 3 v 3 isnt so bad
TAZTG: Did I describe the server problem like everyone else??
vMuDsLiDev: yes
TAZTG: Wonder why has to be PAcket loss
vMuDsLiDev: mmm beats me
TAZTG: My ping was in the 40's
vMuDsLiDev: well fix it.. but only when Freek gets back
vMuDsLiDev signed off at 9:46:50 PM.

If anything changes I will let ya's know. Sorry I tried..

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Ok... the thing is; should we just go ahead an show up?
I can't speak for everyone... but being a third-shifter, I tend to sleep during the day... ;) so the only real time I would be able to check is when I got up for work.
I don't usually go to bed til noon, so if you know something by then, I'll check back before I go to bed... other than that, just let me know if I should be here @ 7pm... cuz if yer not sure, but you think it would be a good idea to go ahead and show... then I will.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Lurk, meet us in IRC 7:30ish, I will meet Mudslide in AIM. Its always fun playing with everyone so lets get to the Fragging.. Frag Ya Later..

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
It is now 7:33pm ... I am the only one in IRC???

ED:

My connection somehow got screwed and I had to reboot my comp... but I still made it into IRC by 7:30. No one was there.

So I loaded UT, and apparently everyone had already gone in...

so now I'm opting to go back to bed.

Cya tomorrow.

Last edited:

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Lurk - if you mean IRC was empty, then you didn't get connected correctly. Also, TAZ did tell you to be in IRC *before* 7:30, but just cause I had to leave early. We still had more people than them anyway.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
And I had some kinda connection problem... which is why I was not there early.
And I dunno which IRC you guys were s'posed to be in, but I was in ours... and it was me, BuAbot, and Soultech.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Very strange. At the time I was in IRC, soon before we started playing, Soultech and BuAbot dropped from the channel. We had just lost chanserv and the rest before that, too. Me, AX, Dev, TAZ and Ice were all in there, though.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
ICE had problems connecting to IRC. He went into TS and met us then made it into IRC. Took me along time to get into IRC.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
«BuA»Devastator said:
Guess what... My little bro is a TDC since yesterday

Is Dyson your Brother?? He is a good damn player. He's wore me out a few times. I ask because Dyson is the newest member of TDC. :lol: