Help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HYSC

Jul 20, 2003
Hi, I'm new to this forum and don't where to put this question.
So I hope that someone see this and can all my question as follow :
A.) How to disable the creation of unreal tournament.log in the system directory
B. )How do I make the weapon's sound from a weapon mod ( like AgentX and C4-Covert Forces because I'm still playing UT 99 and original game in my country is expensive ) to be louder so that I can feel nicer. I have thought a way and it is like this. First , I have to extract all the file things ( .uc, .wav, .pck, .3d and ....) from the .u packages and from there I change the .wav quality and make it back to .u files .But I don't know how to do it and I have little knowledge about Unreal Editor.Can you show me the steps ?,PLEASE ! or there is OTHER way to do it.
* I have a suggestion about the a creation of a new weapon mod that is the Cannon gun from Serious Sam .Imagine how this weapon can bring fun to UT deathmatch. May be someone can make it and using code from Fragball to create the cannon ball
Thank You

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
You might have better luck at the Coding Forum under Unreal Dev.

A) You could delete UT altogether. Other than that, about the only way I can think of is not running a client...

B) You could just turn up your speakers. Other than that, look at the PlaySound functions. I think there is a volume in there somewhere. Otherwise, yes, you'd have to re-rip them.