PDA

View Full Version : Gametypes MapVote 4.00

Lex
20th Jul 2003, 04:24 PM
Hi

How can I list only the maps for a special gametyp like bombingrun?

I have seen this on the gameservers.net ut2003 br servers.

They have no selection for the other gametypes only for the default type.

Thanks for help.

BDB
21st Jul 2003, 11:52 AM
In your ini file , remove all the "GameConfig" lines except the one that has "Bombing Run" in it.

Then under [MapVote400.DefaultMapListLoader]
change the Prefixes to "BR".

LLEVIATHANN
27th Jul 2003, 06:21 PM
Another Question:

I've added the new game types from the BPs to the .ini. They show up fine and can be voted on. The problem is that there are no maps in the widow to select or so it seems. If you were to double click in the "blank" map window a map will be voted for. Just can't see which one you voted on. Any help? Thanks

Oh, almost forgot this is in b11.

BDB
28th Jul 2003, 01:26 PM
Not sure, post your configuration setting for MapVote from you ini file and I'll take a look.

LLEVIATHANN
29th Jul 2003, 12:15 PM
Not sure, post your configuration setting for MapVote from you ini file and I'll take a look.

Here you go...Thanks!

[MapVote400b11.MapVote]
VoteTimeLimit=60
ScoreBoardDelay=15
bAutoOpen=True
MidGameVotePercent=50
MinMapCount=2
RepeatLimit=4
bScoreMode=False
bAccumulationMode=False
bEliminationMode=False
DefaultGameConfig=0
bDefaultToCurrentGameType=True
bKickVote=True
KickPercent=60
bRestartWithLastMap=True
bAnonymousKicking=False
MapVoteHistoryType=MapVote400b11.MapVoteHistory1
MapListLoaderType=MapVote400b11.DefaultMapListLoader
ServerTravelString=
GameConfig=(GameClass="XGame.xDeathMatch",Prefix="DM",Acronym="DM",GameName="DeathMatch",Mutators="",Options="")
GameConfig=(GameClass="XGame.xTeamGame",Prefix="DM",Acronym="TDM",GameName="Team DeathMatch",Mutators="",Options="")
GameConfig=(GameClass="XGame.xDoubleDom",Prefix="DOM",Acronym="DOM",GameName="Double Domination",Mutators="",Options="")
GameConfig=(GameClass="XGame.xCTFGame",Prefix="CTF",Acronym="CTF",GameName="Capture The Flag",Mutators="",Options="")
GameConfig=(GameClass="XGame.xBombingRun",Prefix="BR",Acronym="BR",GameName="Bombing Run",Mutators="",Options="")
GameConfig=(GameClass="BonusPack.xMutantGame",Prefix="Mut",Acronym="Mut",GameName="Mutant",Mutators="",Options="")
GameConfig=(GameClass="BonusPack.xLastManStandingGame",Prefix="LMS",Acronym="LMS",GameName="Last Man",Mutators="",Options="")
GameConfig=(GameClass="BonusPack.SkaarjPack.Invasion",Prefix="Inv",Acronym="Inv",GameName="Invasion",Mutators="",Options="")

[MapVote400b11.DefaultMapListLoader]
bUseMapList=False
MapNamePrefixes=DM,CTF,DOM,BR
MapListTypeList=XInterface.MapListDeathMatch
MapListTypeList=XInterface.MapListBombingRun

[XAdmin.xMapLists]
GameRecords=(GameType="xGame.xDeathMatch",Active=0)
GameRecords=(GameType="xGame.xTeamGame",Active=0)
GameRecords=(GameType="xGame.xCTFGame",Active=0)
GameRecords=(GameType="xGame.xDoubleDom",Active=0)
GameRecords=(GameType="xGame.xBombingRun",Active=0)
GameRecords=(GameType="BonusPack.xMutantGame",Active=0)
GameRecords=(GameType="BonusPack.xLastManStandingGame",Active=0)
GameRecords=(GameType="ChaosGames.ChaosKOTHGameInfo",Active=0)
GameRecords=(GameType="ChaosGames.ChaosTeamKOTHGameInfo",Active=0)
GameRecords=(GameType="SkaarjPack.Invasion",Active=0)
MapRecords=(Current=0,GameType="xGame.xDeathMatch",Title="Default DM",Maps=("DM-Antalus","DM-Asbestos","DM-Compressed","DM-Curse3","DM-Flux2","DM-Gael","DM-Inferno","DM-Insidious","DM-Leviathan","DM-Oceanic","DM-Phobos2","DM-Plunge","DM-Serpentine","DM-TokaraForest"))
MapRecords=(Current=0,GameType="xGame.xTeamGame",Title="Default TDM",Maps=("DM-Antalus","DM-Asbestos","DM-Compressed","DM-Curse3","DM-Flux2","DM-Gael","DM-Inferno","DM-Insidious","DM-Leviathan","DM-Oceanic","DM-Phobos2","DM-Plunge","DM-Serpentine","DM-TokaraForest"))
MapRecords=(Current=0,GameType="xGame.xCTFGame",Title="Default CTF",Maps=("CTF-Chrome","CTF-Citadel","CTF-December","CTF-Face3","CTF-Geothermal","CTF-Lostfaith","CTF-Magma","CTF-Maul","CTF-Orbital2"))
MapRecords=(Current=0,GameType="xGame.xDoubleDom",Title="Default DOM",Maps=("DOM-Core","DOM-OutRigger","DOM-Ruination","DOM-ScorchedEarth","DOM-SepukkuGorge","DOM-Suntemple"))
MapRecords=(Current=0,GameType="xGame.xBombingRun",Title="Default BR",Maps=("BR-Anubis","BR-Bifrost","BR-Disclosure","BR-IceFields","BR-Skyline","BR-Slaughterhouse","BR-TwinTombs"))
MapRecords=(Current=0,GameType="BonusPack.xMutantGame",Title="Default MUT",Maps=("DM-1on1-Crash","DM-1on1-Mixer","DM-Antalus","DM-Asbestos","DM-CE_1on1-DarkChamber","DM-CE_Biotoxin","DM-CE_Chaosdm1","DM-CE_DesolateDominion","DM-CE_Dungeon","DM-CE_Oilrig","DM-Compressed","DM-Curse3","DM-DE-Grendelkeep","DM-DE-Ironic","DM-DE-Osiris2","DM-Decks[FuT]","DM-Flux2","DM-Gael","DM-Icetomb","DM-Inferno","DM-Injector","DM-Insidious","DM-IronDeity","DM-Leviathan","DM-Oceanic","DM-Phobos2","DM-Plunge","DM-Rustatorium","DM-Serpentine","DM-TokaraForest","DM-TrainingDay"))
MapRecords=(Current=0,GameType="BonusPack.xLastManStandingGame",Title="Default LMS",Maps=("DM-1on1-Crash","DM-1on1-Mixer","DM-Antalus","DM-Asbestos","DM-CE_1on1-DarkChamber","DM-CE_Biotoxin","DM-CE_Chaosdm1","DM-CE_DesolateDominion","DM-CE_Dungeon","DM-CE_Oilrig","DM-Compressed","DM-Curse3","DM-DE-Grendelkeep","DM-DE-Ironic","DM-DE-Osiris2","DM-Decks[FuT]","DM-Flux2","DM-Gael","DM-Icetomb","DM-Inferno","DM-Injector","DM-Insidious","DM-IronDeity","DM-Leviathan","DM-Oceanic","DM-Phobos2","DM-Plunge","DM-Rustatorium","DM-Serpentine","DM-TokaraForest","DM-TrainingDay"))
MapRecords=(Current=0,GameType="ChaosGames.ChaosKOTHGameInfo",Title="Default KOTH",Maps=("KOTH-Dungeon","KOTH-MistyValley","KOTH-Pyramid","KOTH-SwampTemple"))
MapRecords=(Current=0,GameType="ChaosGames.ChaosTeamKOTHGameInfo",Title="Default KOTH0",Maps=("KOTH-Dungeon","KOTH-MistyValley","KOTH-Pyramid","KOTH-SwampTemple"))
MapRecords=(Current=0,GameType="SkaarjPack.Invasion",Title="Default TDM0",Maps=("DM-1on1-Crash","DM-1on1-Mixer","DM-Antalus","DM-Asbestos","DM-CE_1on1-DarkChamber","DM-CE_Biotoxin","DM-CE_Chaosdm1","DM-CE_DesolateDominion","DM-CE_Dungeon","DM-CE_Oilrig","DM-Compressed","DM-Curse3","DM-DE-Grendelkeep","DM-DE-Ironic","DM-DE-Osiris2","DM-Decks[FuT]","DM-Flux2","DM-Gael","DM-Icetomb","DM-Inferno","DM-Injector","DM-Insidious","DM-IronDeity","DM-Leviathan","DM-Oceanic","DM-Phobos2","DM-Plunge","DM-Rustatorium","DM-Serpentine","DM-TokaraForest","DM-TrainingDay"))

BDB
29th Jul 2003, 02:20 PM
The Prefix is incorrect. Change them to "DM" like this:

GameConfig=(GameClass="BonusPack.xMutantGame",Prefix="DM",Acronym="Mut",GameName="Mutant",Mutators="",Options="")
GameConfig=(GameClass="BonusPack.xLastManStandingGame",Prefix="DM",Acronym="LMS",GameName="Last Man",Mutators="",Options="")
GameConfig=(GameClass="SkaarjPack.Invasion",Prefix="DM",Acronym="Inv",GameName="Invasion",Mutators="",Options="")

Note: The GameClass for Invasion was wrong. I'm not sure if the others are correct or not. I'll check later when I get home from work.

LLEVIATHANN
29th Jul 2003, 05:06 PM
D'oh..I see now the prefix is for the map prefix. Yes?

When you say the gametype is wrong. Is wrong in my .ini or the skaarjPack.int where I got the info?

Thanks again!

BDB
29th Jul 2003, 06:38 PM
you had
GameClass="BonusPack.SkaarjPack.Invasion",
Which I know is not correct.
I'll verify and post the correct GameClass when I get home.

BDB
29th Jul 2003, 08:27 PM
yep, "SkaarjPack.Invasion" is the correct one.
The other two are correct.