PDA

View Full Version : Finally The Ripper Has Come Back To Unreal Tournament!!!!

thewalkingman
17th Jul 2003, 07:48 PM
Ah the sun is shining
the rainbows are bowing
and all is right in the world again..

Mulch_D
18th Jul 2003, 02:52 AM
Is that the Ripper in Chaos?

Original9
18th Jul 2003, 03:27 AM
/me wonders how that reacts with static meshes

B
18th Jul 2003, 03:35 AM
/me wonders how that reacts with static meshes

Shouldnt be a problem. Most static meshed have a simplyfied collision hull.

Pat
18th Jul 2003, 05:59 AM
It works great with static meshes, and the secondary is greater then ever, it shatters and rains down metal shards.

DeRailer
18th Jul 2003, 06:17 AM
Ah the sun is shining
the rainbows are bowing
and all is right in the world again..
for some reason, this cracks me up.

TWD
18th Jul 2003, 08:24 AM
It's completely worthless as a weapon however. Especally with the overpowered stuff you can get in cut.

R.Flagg {MoO}
18th Jul 2003, 07:31 PM
It's completely worthless as a weapon however.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, no problem there.

But I have been playing Chaos online, and that cutter is getting some serious frags. Yes, even against all those other weapons. It works great.

Actually, we've got some folks over at the Chaos forums saying it's too powerful compared to the rest. So go figure, some say too much, some say too little. (Maybe that means we got it right! ;) Though I lean towards it being a bit too powerful myself)

And of course I'm biased, but I love it when it comes back and I get a headshot on myself. I laugh everytime. Even though I died and lost a frag. It's just too cool to have that back.

Original9
18th Jul 2003, 07:40 PM
Shouldnt be a problem. Most static meshed have a simplyfied collision hull.

Oh yeah. :B

Wait, wouldn't it be perpoly like bullets?

Metakill
18th Jul 2003, 08:40 PM
This weapon makes me very happy. Plus I like how the blades sometimes remain stuck in the walls. It holds its own against all the other Chaos weapons, which I don't think are overpowered at all compared to the normal weapons. In fact, I can do just as well with the link, mini, or bio against the Chaos weapons.