PDA

View Full Version : If you had a Translocator in real life, what would you do with it?

Swift Viper
17th Jul 2003, 12:08 PM
I would use it to teleport home if I got borad of where ever I was at and as for the camera, I have no idea what I would do with it yet.

missPoopShoot
17th Jul 2003, 12:12 PM
Sneak into strip clubs without security noticing :lol:

Swift Viper
17th Jul 2003, 12:43 PM
x[issPoopShoot']Sneak into strip clubs without security noticing :lol:I was waiting for someone to say that :lol: :trans:

I'll use the camera so I can watch TV and surf the web at the same time, as long as the view is not messed up too much (remember, the father away the camera is from you, the more the view is messed up).

Because of the fact that you drop "important" stuff like the flag, what things would you drop in real life that are "important"?

Nurulwai
17th Jul 2003, 01:07 PM
Clothes!

Rens2Sea
17th Jul 2003, 01:17 PM
Not important :p

Hunter
17th Jul 2003, 01:30 PM
i'd use one to save time getting up and down stairs and then i'd rob a bank and move house

WebSlinger
17th Jul 2003, 02:01 PM
Hunter, you can't rob a bank with an xloc, cuz once you grab the cash, if you xloc, you'll drop it. So be sure you have good backup as you're dodging out of the bank

Hunter
17th Jul 2003, 02:09 PM
Hunter, you can't rob a bank with an xloc, cuz once you grab the cash, if you xloc, you'll drop it. So be sure you have good backup as you're dodging out of the bank

tele frag the cashiers one by one then there would be no-one to set alarms of and calmly pick the case up and walk out :)

LittleFlower
17th Jul 2003, 02:10 PM
I'll probably do the same stuff as I do when playing UT online. Pretty soon I want to check out how high I can get. "Look at me flying arooooouuuuunnndd ....."

I'll shoot my xloc straight up into the air.
Then I'll translocate.
Repeat.
I'll start falling.
I'll start shooting my xloc faster and faster.
I'll start falling faster and faster.
I'll try to shoot my xloc even faster .....

SPLAT

:D
I know for sure I would not be able to resist the urge .....

Metakill
17th Jul 2003, 02:14 PM
I would launch the disk into the Gorilla Habitat at the zoo. Later while watching TV with a friend, I'd give them the x-loc shooter and tell them to pick a channel.

fart2000
17th Jul 2003, 03:53 PM
i'd want 2.
one to transport myself to work.
and one to transport myself back home.
:)

TheGunkster
17th Jul 2003, 04:08 PM
Complain about how long it takes to recharge

spineblaZe
17th Jul 2003, 04:44 PM
Mail it to Hawaii. :D

Swift Viper
17th Jul 2003, 05:19 PM
Complain about how long it takes to recharge:lol: Good one! :lol:

Sir_Brizz
17th Jul 2003, 07:12 PM
I like the idea of mailing it to hawaii :)

Mulch_D
18th Jul 2003, 01:38 AM
Hmm. Well probably some people would be "accidentally" telefraged.
I'd patent its design and functions.
Walking would be a thing of the past and once the novelty had worn off Id sell duplicates and make millions.

SealClubber
18th Jul 2003, 10:52 AM
Id telefrag a few of the people I dont like

Rob a few banks, etc etc

throw it into the women's locker room and turn on the spy camera

u know, the usual :)

[IsP]KaRnAgE
18th Jul 2003, 03:54 PM
L-M-F-A-O!
:lol:

vicious2003
19th Jul 2003, 10:25 PM
I would become one of the papratse and get all the greatest photos. Making me a billionaire. Maybe getting some pictures of Ben and J-Lo.
Well, just J-Lo

cryco
20th Jul 2003, 01:56 PM
Ok, are we talking about the nerfed tl from UT2k3 or the real one from UT? Cause the limited charges would make it hard to travel over water, thus making my way to europe and the rest of the world quite difficult.
I would also freak drivers out. I'd leve the xloc somewhere safe, then jump into traffic, and just before someone hits me, I'd x-loc out... Scare the crap out of the driver (and myself most likely)

-AEnubis-
20th Jul 2003, 02:55 PM
Mail. You don't need quick charges. Or you could lob, and tread water.

Hunter
20th Jul 2003, 03:24 PM
I would launch the disk into the Gorilla Habitat at the zoo. Later while watching TV with a friend, I'd give them the x-loc shooter and tell them to pick a channel.

:lol: it's a nice idea but why not do it for a noternal animal or on the edge of a 60 story building

Swift Viper
20th Jul 2003, 04:55 PM
Ok, are we talking about the nerfed tl from UT2k3 or the real one from UT?The nerfed one from UT2k3, however you could heck it to allows unlimited charges, but then something would happen:

"However, rapid deresolution and reconstitution can have several unwelcome effects, including increases in aggression and paranoia. In order to prolong the careers of todays contenders, limits have been placed on Translocator use in the lower-ranked leagues."

Or you could simply try mailing your disc. Remember you can also use the camera and you would drop any "important" items.

The Twiggman
20th Jul 2003, 05:09 PM
Why not just do something productive with the technology. Make something bigger, more efficient. Like a warpzone or something. Make a stargate. Ya thats the ticket.

Mulch_D
22nd Jul 2003, 07:12 AM
Hey I'm selling mine, that's productive isn't it?

Renegade Retard
22nd Jul 2003, 08:00 AM
Applications in the medical field.....

Okay, this happened a few weeks ago. I've been too ashamed to post it, but here it goes....

6. You have a dream that you're playing UT2003 in real life, you get fragged in the arse. You have to go to the hospital to get the shrapnel removed. After hours of tests, Dr. Webslinger and nurse Flame concur that the only way to get it out is to telefrag it out.

*gulp* I need therapy

Renegade Retard
22nd Jul 2003, 10:40 AM
Actually, when I close my eyes, I still see that Nurse Flame skin. :eek:

Doc_EDo
22nd Jul 2003, 05:31 PM
Mail it to Hawaii. :D
What if the package ends up in North Korea by a mistake?
Happy holiday? :lol:

The Twiggman
22nd Jul 2003, 08:15 PM
The question is what if you teleport and then you become stuck into something due to you throwing it into a tight space. You'd be a hurtin unit.

edhe
22nd Jul 2003, 08:51 PM
Translocate.
:goshen:

spineblaZe
5th Oct 2004, 04:10 PM
http://gra.midco.net/thenut/emoticons/bump.gif

This thread needs some new 2K4 love. :fluffle:

Taleweaver
5th Oct 2004, 04:38 PM
:lol: finally a thread that's worth reviving. Had a good time reading through it.

I'm sure I wouldn't walk as long as my disc was operational. For that matter: I would usually be up on somebody's roof, because I was getting tired of walking on a sidewalk.
It would also be the best way to overcome 'daily' security, like on concerts, movie theaters or school.
I don't think I can ever get bored with this thing. Not if you can fool people by jumping in front of a car and transloccing at the last moment, causing a huge traffic jam.
The only problem is that I only have one :( I would never have enough, 'cause I want to have one at the beach (Hawaii looks nice), one in a skiing resort, and about every other place that looks semi-interesting.

shadow_dragon
5th Oct 2004, 04:46 PM
If i was the only person with one i'd be a super hero! Everytime i disapeared and reappeared i'd shout
"BAMF!!"

But if everyone had one i'd just run around breaking them, so the little light went off and watch people telefrag themselves. While laughing maniacally to myself i'd give myself a pat on the back for a job well done and translocate into the sunset with my trusty steed!

Stigmata
5th Oct 2004, 04:46 PM
- Cross busy streets in the city
- Telefrag my girlfriends cat

spineblaZe
5th Oct 2004, 05:11 PM
Scum must have deleted his idea - it was hilarious too. :stick:

Go to the top of a really tall building at the tourist area where there are a lot of people (like the Sears tower in Chicago.)

Drop your translocater behind everyone, climb up the edge and yell "I can't take anymore of this life!!!" and jump off. Immediately x-loc back behind everyone, rush through the crowd yelling "I'll save him!!!" and jump off again. :D

DDRRE
5th Oct 2004, 06:14 PM
I'll probably do the same stuff as I do when playing UT online. Pretty soon I want to check out how high I can get. "Look at me flying arooooouuuuunnndd ....."

I'll shoot my xloc straight up into the air.
Then I'll translocate.
Repeat.
I'll start falling.
I'll start shooting my xloc faster and faster.
I'll start falling faster and faster.
I'll try to shoot my xloc even faster .....

SPLAT

I know for sure I would not be able to resist the urge .....
LOL! I also thought of that...
Anyway, this thread jumped into my mind many times when I'm late for school and I said to myself "DAMN, a Translocator in real life could PWN!"... But hey, even a Scorpion in real life should satisfy me ;). I'd love riding one to school :D

I feel a Polling spree coming!

** is on a POLLING SPREE! BEWARE MORTALS! :D:D:D:D

-slayr
5th Oct 2004, 06:22 PM
x[issPoopShoot']Sneak into strip clubs without security noticing :lol:
Same.

Xaero
5th Oct 2004, 08:16 PM

Go to the top of a really tall building at the tourist area where there are a lot of people (like the Sears tower in Chicago.)

Drop your translocater behind everyone, climb up the edge and yell "I can't take anymore of this life!!!" and jump off. Immediately x-loc back begind everyone, rush through the crowd yelling "I'll save him!!!" and jump off again. :D

:lol: :lol:

I'm all for the strip-club idea, though.

Crashmaster007
5th Oct 2004, 09:57 PM
Telefrag a teacher or 2. Also get home from school faster to my beloved games.

Dark Pulse
5th Oct 2004, 11:35 PM

Drop your translocater behind everyone, climb up the edge and yell "I can't take anymore of this life!!!" and jump off. Immediately x-loc back begind everyone, rush through the crowd yelling "I'll save him!!!" and jump off again. :D
Hopefully you'll remember to launch the xloc before you do. Otherwise your laugh will be short lived. :p

BooGiTyBoY
6th Oct 2004, 12:40 AM
I'd use the camera feature to start a new type of internet pr0n site.

Da Spadger
6th Oct 2004, 12:42 AM
Telefrag the school

just place the beacon into a hole in the wall and BOFF! repeat 300 times and tadaah! no school! :D

hyrulian
6th Oct 2004, 12:53 AM
I would throw the disc into the classroom I have like 4 classes in a row in, and then go home, so I can watch the lecture while doing other interesting stuff in the comfort of my own home :D (AFAIK, the translocator's distance is unlimited, and the camera's image actually stops getting fuzzier past a certain point...) And if someone tries to pick up the disc and take it somewhere or something, I'll translocate while it's in their hands. :p

Dark Pulse
6th Oct 2004, 12:59 AM
I would throw the disc into the classroom I have like 4 classes in a row in, and then go home, so I can watch the lecture while doing other interesting stuff in the comfort of my own home :D (AFAIK, the translocator's distance is unlimited, and the camera's image actually stops getting fuzzier past a certain point...) And if someone tries to pick up the disc and take it somewhere or something, I'll translocate while it's in their hands. :p
What if they stomp on it? ;)

Dark Pulse! Ruining people's fun since 1985!

-{SC}- Renamon
6th Oct 2004, 06:25 PM
I'd upgrade it so I can carry anything, translocate and still have the object in my hand.

MUHAHAHA!

-AEnubis-
6th Oct 2004, 11:02 PM
You know, you can carry a full stock of weapons and armor with it as is... I think it's all about how you carry what you want teleported.

Techincally, if you wanted to rob somewhere with it, you could get away with whatever you could stuff in your pockets. Dressed appropiately, that could be a large sum of money.

On the other hand, if you wanted to jack some piece of furniture, and strap it to your back, that prolly wouldn't fly.

Old Gil
7th Oct 2004, 08:01 PM
id use it to sneak past alarm systems (FYE, EBgames, tower records...) 5 finger discount has never been so easy! and id prolly leave it in the girls locker room as well... <_< >_< >_>

TwiTchY
7th Oct 2004, 08:58 PM
Simpe,shoot it into a Toilet,and hand it to my friend and say " Push that button its awesome"

The Listener
7th Oct 2004, 09:06 PM
For me, I'd probally put a beacon in my Geology lecture class I keep being a minute or two late every day... wait, I'm in college, it's OK to be late :)

Sir_Brizz
7th Oct 2004, 11:31 PM
Simpe,shoot it into a Toilet,and hand it to my friend and say " Push that button its awesome"
Poop on it first, right? :Poop:

Taleweaver
8th Oct 2004, 04:57 AM
Ask your teacher if he would 'hold this disc for a couple seconds'

shadow_dragon
8th Oct 2004, 05:52 AM
Ummm! If you fire a translcoator into a space you can't fit, doesn't that stop it from working? Like telefragging a building might not be possible is all!

BAS2311
8th Oct 2004, 10:41 AM
use it instead of a parachute when skydiving.

use it too scare the **** out of sumone by running at them with a knife then teleporting to a diffrent angle and do the same from there then again and again. do it in a dark alley for extra effect.

send it in to space and pray your space suit isnt classed as inportant

PureOwnage
19th Dec 2005, 11:25 AM
I'm sorry for bringing this topic back. But like half of you I'm in school and I'm ubb3r bored. And this topic is prime stuff. hmm, what would I do? Telefrag Gary Coleman that whould be the highligh of his life.

Taleweaver
19th Dec 2005, 01:01 PM
Like I said before:
:lol: finally a thread that's worth reviving. Had a good time reading through it.

A few more ideas:
-place the disc on a trampoline, then jump of a high building
-throw the disc into the sea near a nude beach, to have something good to watch on the camera
-keep the disc, but send the translocator gun to a celebrity you always wanted to meet...

ShakeZula
19th Dec 2005, 01:34 PM
I'd probably use it to steal flags.

Dirdmister
19th Dec 2005, 01:59 PM
Translocate.
genious :D
id translocate into the girls shower room at my college and then back out xD
or act like im tying my shoelace on the metro then do an upskirt and translocate away xD

Dark Pulse
19th Dec 2005, 02:14 PM
or act like im tying my shoelace on the metro then do an upskirt and translocate away xD I'd be smarter then Dird and just use the Translocator Camera for these activities. ;)

K.N.I.F.E
19th Dec 2005, 02:27 PM
I would telefrag someone so I would trik people into thinking im a zombie, cuz liek there would be blood on me.

Renegade Retard
19th Dec 2005, 02:33 PM

I can see it now....

In - "Woohooo, gyrlz!!!"
Out - "that was 1337! Again!"
In - *pant pant pant*
Out - "I so rock!"
In - "Hahaa, I see you all nekid!!!

.....and then Dird comes to the realization that he has just used up all five of this tranlocator charges. Before any beacons can recharge, the girls grab the translocator and use it to telefrag Little Dird's clothes, revealing his teeny weeny winky! Embarrassed, Dird grabs the first thing he sees and throws it on to cover himself.

The next time Dird is seen, he's running through the halls wearing nothing but women's underwear.

hyrulian
19th Dec 2005, 02:50 PM
LMAO Ren! :lol:

Olga
19th Dec 2005, 05:46 PM
I'd go xloc surfing. :)

CyMek
19th Dec 2005, 07:20 PM
I'd go skydiving with it, and have my friends keep throwing the disk out of the plane so I could fall for hours. :D

briach
19th Dec 2005, 07:25 PM
:eek2: Ren stop reading those erotic novels. That was pretty hawt though. :D

Agent_5
19th Dec 2005, 09:29 PM
:eek2: Ren stop reading those erotic novels. That was pretty hawt though. :D
imagine the possibilities if there were a device able to record dreams to playback at any time... Ren here would have quite a collection of exotic adult material.

briach
19th Dec 2005, 09:42 PM
imagine the possibilities if there were a device able to record dreams to playback at any time... Ren here would have quite a collection of exotic adult material.Yea, I'd have to raid his collection of recorded dreams.

K.N.I.F.E
20th Dec 2005, 08:17 AM
If I was Dird

In - "Woohooo, gyrlz!!!"
Out - "that was 1337! Again!"
In - *pant pant pant*
Out - "I so rock!"
In - "Hahaa, I see you all nekid!!!

.....and then I comes to the realization that he has just used up all five of this tranlocator charges. Before any beacons can recharge, the girls grab the translocator and use it to telefrag my clothes, revealing his HUGE BIG winky! Horny, I start having sex with them and get arested for rape.

The next time I is seen, I am running through the halls screaming Gigidi!

Taleweaver
20th Dec 2005, 09:10 AM
What the...

Can someone please switch knife's bPerverted setting to false?

Kingman3
20th Dec 2005, 09:26 AM
I'd use it to sneak into Epic's offices at night and nab a working copy of UT2007, then steal some hardware to run it on (either a brick-and-mortar store or an e-tailer's warehouse).

Oh, and you can't forget about getting into your teachers' offices and changing some grades. >:-D

K.N.I.F.E
20th Dec 2005, 10:22 AM
What the...

Can someone please switch knife's bPerversited setting to false?

Hey! It's true and it should remain that way.

Random Elite
20th Dec 2005, 10:23 AM
Bank robbery, simple. You'll just need to find some way to launch the disk in, like a window.

Also aquiring other things like an uber-powerful PC and Lambos, which I sell for cheap-ish and make mo' money!

And a Challenger mk2, everyone needs their own tank!

EDIT: Nicking some petrol might help.

MxX
20th Dec 2005, 10:27 AM
I`d leave the disc at home and when the husband of a girl comes home I`d simply teleport ...much less complicated than hidding in cupboards....
:lol:

Rambowjo
20th Dec 2005, 10:29 AM
I would translocate into UT and get a UTxLoc instead of the UT2k3 :p! And then I would rule the world with my translocating super powers!

The_Head
20th Dec 2005, 10:49 AM
Put the translocator beacon in your jacket pocket then teleport.

Renegade Retard
20th Dec 2005, 11:02 AM
Hey! It's true and it should remain that way.

Those who talk the loudest usually have the least.

PureOwnage
20th Dec 2005, 11:05 AM
I'd make someone eat it with out knowing it, then !SPLAT! I would pwn them.

Rambowjo
20th Dec 2005, 11:12 AM
How would you make someone eat one of those discs? They are a bit bigger than CDs, there's a stick with light from the middle of it, and it is pretty thick and made from iron :p

PureOwnage
20th Dec 2005, 11:20 AM
Oh it can be done. All you have to do is dab a little lard on it. Some salt then you got yourself a great meal. They just can't chew it. :D

Shroom-FX
20th Dec 2005, 11:36 AM
Simple..

use it to convince the world I'm jesus.

The_Head
20th Dec 2005, 01:10 PM
Get a large animal to eat it. Then teleport inside of it.

Woola, animal suit :)

Rambowjo
20th Dec 2005, 01:24 PM
Then I'd rather make a girl eat it and pretend that I'm a girl :p

hyrulian
20th Dec 2005, 01:27 PM
How do you plan to get a girl to eat it? Girls are automatically suspicious when they're asked by a guy to do something... :p

Rambowjo
20th Dec 2005, 02:16 PM
Then I will hypnotize a girl to make another girl eat it! If I got a xloc, it would be mature with magic powers ;P

CyMek
20th Dec 2005, 04:28 PM
Remember that excessive translocation causes paranoia, schizophrenia, and a decay of the flesh! Actually, I think that is the premise of Residual Decay (http://hellscrag.net/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=22).

NeoNite
20th Dec 2005, 04:33 PM
I would take the xloc and shoot the beacon. Then I'd stare at the pretty lights omg 8) aaha..annnn..ann..dd.. LOL whystroomspniniangWhooooooowwww....

Renegade Retard
20th Dec 2005, 04:37 PM
You can find funny...

Right here

This thread has moved from....

Right here

....to----------------------------->OVER THERE

And OVER THERE is no where close to Right here, but it's getting very close to WTF?!?

Random Elite
20th Dec 2005, 04:38 PM
Remember that excessive translocation causes paranoia, schizophrenia, and a decay of the flesh! Actually, I think that is the premise of Residual Decay (http://hellscrag.net/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=22).

Note to self: Steal robotic body ASAP.

Rambowjo
20th Dec 2005, 04:44 PM
I'm immune! I'm already addicted xD

NeoNite
20th Dec 2005, 04:52 PM
Use 2 translocators. Leave one beacon at work. After having breakfast tralala translocate to workplace.
After work, use 2nd xloc. Leave 2nd beacon in favourite couch. Translocate and watch pron movie etc...

Two things you might consider:

Colleagues up for a prank might hide the beacon in a drawer.
Beacon at home might be occupied by a furry.

Dark Pulse
20th Dec 2005, 04:58 PM
Remember that excessive translocation causes paranoia, schizophrenia, and a decay of the flesh! Actually, I think that is the premise of Residual Decay (http://hellscrag.net/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=22). Actually, it causes TReDs, Teleportation Related Dementia. It's stricken down some of the Tournament's previous finest champions. The symptoms of TReDs do include Paranoia and Increased Aggression, however.

Hmm, maybe that's why Gorge went all emo in UC2...

*Dark Pulse: +3 Unreal Lore*

briach
20th Dec 2005, 05:20 PM
random video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3473496637717418735&q=ninja

Rambowjo
20th Dec 2005, 05:23 PM
In the next Unreal Tournament (after 2007) the xloc will fail, with drasticly consequenses

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4946/lololololmalcolmcopy4hd.jpg

Nereid
20th Dec 2005, 08:01 PM
Get a large animal to eat it. Then teleport inside of it.

Woola, animal suit :)
No, you'd just telefrag them. :(

random video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3473496637717418735&q=ninja
Chipmunk fail?

I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably try a few things listed above though.

KoshiJoshi
21st Dec 2005, 04:14 PM
Lol, if i had a translocator...i would probably use it to telefrag my teachers:trans:

NeoNite
21st Dec 2005, 04:19 PM
But what if your teachers would also have a precious xloc?
Aha, didn't think of that.. did you?

Renegade Retard
21st Dec 2005, 04:51 PM
Lol, if i had a translocator...i would probably use it to telefrag my teachers:trans:

You don't happen to work for the US Postal Service, do you?

Rambowjo
21st Dec 2005, 05:44 PM
me do hehe lolillilillololo

edhe
22nd Dec 2005, 04:34 AM
I'd use it to be extremely disturbing with my urinating habits.

Place the disk in the loo, stand above the desk, unzip and grab then *bamf* you're *not* peeing on your boss.

KoshiJoshi
22nd Dec 2005, 07:07 AM
You don't happen to work for the US Postal Service, do you?

no, i live in the uk:lol:

KoshiJoshi
22nd Dec 2005, 07:08 AM
But what if your teachers would also have a precious xloc?
Aha, didn't think of that.. did you?

well no but its fastest finger first, lol

DieHardDeus
23rd Dec 2005, 11:00 PM
I'd get the sticky beacon mut, fire it at a plane to japan, then after it landed BAM!

Then translocate to Area 51. telefrag the guards. take their guns. then teleport inside.

Turret 49
23rd Dec 2005, 11:22 PM
I'd use the camera to screen watch in LAN sessions ;)

Unless they knew what the camera was, of course.

dc
24th Dec 2005, 02:07 AM
run out in traffic and translocate back right before i get hit. that would be hilarious

cocito
24th Dec 2005, 05:24 PM
i would leave it in front of the frig so when i get hungry... im there

Random Elite
24th Dec 2005, 05:29 PM
run out in traffic and translocate back right before i get hit. that would be hilarious

Infront of a convoy of juggernauts :lol:

Burnout: Revenge - Pedestrian Edition

briach
24th Dec 2005, 06:21 PM
I'd use it to get on top of my horse

hyrulian
24th Dec 2005, 09:44 PM
Wow, you have a horse? :)

briach
24th Dec 2005, 10:46 PM
It's my friend's horse, but I can see it whenever I want pretty much. I have a real hard time getting on top of her.

If I had an xloc I'd be able to slamdunk.

Olga
24th Dec 2005, 10:55 PM
So its a pretty high horse then?

CyberSirius
24th Dec 2005, 11:14 PM
or you are small

Kyllian
24th Dec 2005, 11:38 PM
Until some a****** like me comes along and smashes the trasndisc. Leaving you with 2 options: dodge traffic or get yourself telefragged

dc
25th Dec 2005, 12:20 AM
id be like oh snap what now

yes

Kantham
25th Dec 2005, 12:51 AM
I'd trow myself down the bridge and translocate back on the bridge just before the impact :crazydance:

EDIT: Wait, Never Mind lmao.

Olga
25th Dec 2005, 01:20 AM
Kantham: You do realise that if you do that you'll just recieve the impact damage anyway right?

Kyllian
25th Dec 2005, 02:06 AM
Not if you were to rewire it to cancel out any downward momentum over a certain speed

Kantham
25th Dec 2005, 03:01 AM
Kantham: You do realise that if you do that you'll just recieve the impact damage anyway right?
yeah :lol: , saw my edit?

JimmyJ
28th Dec 2005, 09:51 PM
I'd wire some pieces of a minigun, make them very small, then load it with poison needles!!! Hehe, now i have a remote control poison camera gun!

Bullet10k
29th Dec 2005, 12:14 AM
Pick up summin from the store, and click! xloc! No payment!

Olga
29th Dec 2005, 12:54 AM
* Xloc does not save user from terminal velocity.

Ghost3021
29th Dec 2005, 12:57 AM
would leave the beacon in my gf's house so i could teleport there whenever i wanted ( she lives 40 miles away :( )

Olga
29th Dec 2005, 01:13 AM
But then you'd need to figure out a way back. The Xloc isn't two way you know.

JimmyJ
29th Dec 2005, 01:53 AM
Perhaps he could...TELEFRAG YOU!!!!!!!

Ghost3021
29th Dec 2005, 02:39 PM
But then you'd need to figure out a way back. The Xloc isn't two way you know.
then i'd steal someone else's and leave a beacon at my place ;o
lol

gades
29th Dec 2005, 09:04 PM
Don't you get something like "Teleportation Related Dementia (TReDs)" when you use the translocator too much?

It says in the game manual that "rapid deresolution and reconstitution of the subject organism can have several unwelcome effects, including increases in aggression and paranoia, as well as increased probabilities of respiratory and cardiac arrest."

:eek:

Ghost3021
29th Dec 2005, 09:18 PM
i'm already crazy, so i really dont care about that.
as for my heart.... :\
lol forget it i dont want a Xloc any more :p

JimmyJ
30th Dec 2005, 03:05 AM
<_< >_>

Ive used it eccessivly, i am just fine :)

*suddenly dies*
*respawns*

Spazbutt32
16th Jan 2006, 09:10 PM
Don't you get something like "Teleportation Related Dementia (TReDs)" when you use the translocator too much?

It says in the game manual that "rapid deresolution and reconstitution of the subject organism can have several unwelcome effects, including increases in aggression and paranoia, as well as increased probabilities of respiratory and cardiac arrest."

:eek:

The problem with this is, you get six discs to start, and they recharge what, every 5 seconds?

If that sort of rapid use is constituted safe by the limits in the competition, then I don't see how you can possibly get hurt :D

As for me, I'd get into an airplane and shoot one of the discs off over Washington, D.C., and hope for a lucky shot :trans:

Guilmon
19th Jan 2006, 02:50 PM
If I had a translocater I would put one in my room another at school and then go off and do what ever I want

evilopian
22nd Jan 2006, 10:44 AM
you dont want to know i would rule the world!! mah ha ha ha

Archon
22nd Jan 2006, 05:00 PM
Tele-Frag George Bushy, Ahnuld Schwartzy, and tele frag anyon else with a Translocator.

MOTD: I don't know yet

NeoNite
22nd Jan 2006, 05:15 PM
I would eat it. And then activate it.

CyMek
22nd Jan 2006, 08:21 PM
I would eat it. And then activate it.

Woah. I think that means you just wouldn't move, right?

This gets me thinking... what happens to the disk when you translocate to it? Why does it just vanish? And where do you end up in relation to it?

Kyllian
22nd Jan 2006, 11:40 PM
Actually, I think Nite would just move up a few feet.
If the TL were real, it would have to have some type of self-orienting system otherwise you would end up materializing into the ground, or a wall, or whatever.

I would assume that it "broadcasts" your signature upward, since it would really suck to be teleported upside down and clunk your head on the pavement

NeoNite
23rd Jan 2006, 05:21 PM
Maybe it would translocate your stomache. Then you can eat that, with some mayonnaise.

ShakeZula
23rd Jan 2006, 05:46 PM
I wish I could eat my stomach. There's pizza in it :(

Kantham
23rd Jan 2006, 06:46 PM
No sh!t.

NeoNite
24th Jan 2006, 09:44 AM
No ****.

There better not be any poop down there, kantham.

KevinRoe327
24th Jan 2006, 10:09 AM
Hope to god your trans disk never gets destroyed, b/c then your launcher is worthless [even though you regenerate ammo o_O]

NeoNite
24th Jan 2006, 10:14 AM
Regenerate ammo...

Man, I really hated that ut2003 x-loc. And the whole regenerating ammo thing.

To each his/her own, I guess =)