PDA

View Full Version : UT2003 Troopers Released!

RaptoR
15th Jul 2003, 07:04 AM
A few hours later than planned, the Star Wars influenced UT2003 Troopers mod was released! Check out the huge feature list over here before downloading the mod from the BU Download System link below...

Download UT2003 Troopers from BeyondUnreal

So, now that Troopers is finally out, what do you think of it? Spill the beans by hitting the "Post A Comment" link above, near the title of this news post.

againstmonkeys
15th Jul 2003, 01:36 PM
their is not enough weapons and the aim kinda sucks but other then that it is one of the best mods out their. I know this is the first public release so the weapon problems will probably have get improved on the next version. this has some great potential to it and will probably win the contest.

BlAcK_PlAgUe22
15th Jul 2003, 02:15 PM
What he said.

I actually like the aim... my only complaint is that when the stormtrooper dies, his head looks like it becomes seperated from his body.

DeRailer
15th Jul 2003, 02:17 PM
what he said
I actually like the fact his head looks like it becomes seperated from his body, but there's not enough weapons.

:D

Captain Kewl
15th Jul 2003, 02:18 PM
I thought there wasn't any gore in the Star Wars universe?

CharlieLancaster
15th Jul 2003, 04:38 PM
I think the aiming could be a bit better as well as being able to swim in the water if you fall in ? or at least being able to get out. I didn't like that too much. But hopefully, all these things will be fixed in the next release.

Alhanalem
15th Jul 2003, 11:49 PM
Its too bad such a good mod had to be made by the people it was made by.

FunGun
16th Jul 2003, 06:47 AM
u can swim
but the "water" u r referring to is swamp
its purposely that u die in there
a border for the level

the head thingy will hopefully be fixed when the karma is really done T.T