PDA

View Full Version : Webslinger

Rev.Whoopass
14th Jul 2003, 07:33 PM
Any chance of getting TTM on the web?

Just as a mutator for when we warm up,we like to use the warmup mode,so we can frag without hunting for weapons.

We don't need it for fragby or nuthin,Just the |C| guys were wondering.

The Twiggman
14th Jul 2003, 08:14 PM
Well just because I just read this.

"Web Slinger: Process of snotting into your hand and throwing it on someone or something." - Ebonix Dictionary

Now thats something.

Renegade Retard
14th Jul 2003, 09:07 PM
Hey Rev, you seemed to have gotten the hang of that new mouse pretty quickly, eh?

Rev.Whoopass
14th Jul 2003, 09:25 PM
lol.....same type,just new ;)

WebSlinger
14th Jul 2003, 09:27 PM
OK, Rev, I'll take a look at what that will involve tomorrow.

Renegade Retard
14th Jul 2003, 09:30 PM
Wow, if that had been anyone else asking.....

;)

WebSlinger
15th Jul 2003, 08:45 AM
ok, Rev, I have posted a question over at TTM forums about how to configure the mod completely in INI. That's the only way I can set it up, I can't rely on webadmin to do it.

I'll let you know...

Ruprecht
15th Jul 2003, 11:01 AM
I agree with Rev. I didn't like TTM when I first tried it, but now I prefer to have it running on the server. I know a lot of BuFers don't like it, that could be because a lot don't have it configured correctly, it does mess some things up when it installs. Most everything can be disabled in the option screen, just hit F7.
Webby, maybe talk to Crazycougar, TTM is running on the Stosh Pit. It does have some issues, CC is aware of them, and could probably give you some help.

Rev.Whoopass
15th Jul 2003, 12:23 PM
Thanks for looking into it Webby.

I actually like TTM once it is configured right.The ONLY thing I use it for is the bright skins.

But if you set up a server with TTM on a DM map,and no one ever "clicks in" it's kinda like Rocket Arena,and that's what we are looking for.All weapons,spawn shoot/die...repeat

It's great practice for accuracy,avoiding death.....

Until RA comes out

WebSlinger
15th Jul 2003, 12:30 PM
Just so everyone is clear, I am trying to setup TTM on The Web for |C|'s use only and it will not be used during FragBU

Renegade Retard
15th Jul 2003, 12:54 PM
Just so everyone is clear, I am trying to setup TTM on The Web for |C|'s use only and it will not be used during FragBU

Roger!

CrazyCougar
15th Jul 2003, 08:21 PM
Thanks for looking into it Webby.

I actually like TTM once it is configured right.The ONLY thing I use it for is the bright skins.

But if you set up a server with TTM on a DM map,and no one ever "clicks in" it's kinda like Rocket Arena,and that's what we are looking for.All weapons,spawn shoot/die...repeat

It's great practice for accuracy,avoiding death.....

Until RA comes out

There is an all weapons mutator done by mysterial that would work for you.

Sir_Brizz
15th Jul 2003, 09:24 PM
hallelujah

-AEnubis-
16th Jul 2003, 12:55 AM
Maps are too huge a part of RA... It would take a lot away from some maps to just play then with all weapons. Amp room would be useless other then for camping in Compressed, no one would go near the amp/shock in Antalus, etc, etc...

I think it's an alright alternative, but rare to see any servers running it. If anyone knows of any good ones...

Rev.Whoopass
16th Jul 2003, 04:03 PM
like I said we use it just to warmup.No amp,no adren and usually Grendelkeep.