This map cannot be commented on.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Karlos

Jul 9, 2003
Bristol, England
Visit site
Hey there,

Anyone know why it is saying that to me? My mate tried on his PC too, but same message came up! Why is it saying that? Coz I know anyone should be able to comment on your map, even yourself (minus the rating of course!)

So does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

MassChAoS

echo "NaliCity";
May 23, 2002
www.chaoticdreams.org
darth is mostly right... Most (not all) of the conversions have no comments allowed because of people's responses. Generally they require too much censoring. Other maps that were jokes and stuff also have this because of the stupid remarks people make.

Sorry.

Karlos

Jul 9, 2003
Bristol, England
Visit site
It's ok! Thanks for the replies, and yes it is a 4 team conversion of CTF-andACTION, but so many disliked and liked the original, so I thought I'd get loads of people to do the same with this one! Quite a few are already interested... A general mixture of positive and negative feedback as I expected. I take it Sir Tahngarth is not a fan of very small maps then? ;) But at the end of the day, even his review is just an opinion. I will admit myself that it is a pants map, but it is still a great laugh to play! Haha :D

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
CTF-ANDaction is the worst map on the face of the planet. and CTFM-andACTION isnt much better. (it is a mocking of the ANDaction review though :p )

difool2

May 10, 2003
Visit site
Why...

...do people post these so called "sarcastic" reviews? A newbie who
logs into the map search page will choose (say) "7 or above" for user
ratings, and Thorns will show up, and they will end up with a crappy
map. :rolleyes:

I have a great idea: why don't we concentrate on posting comments on
maps which have been overlooked so far, rather than some ego-
serving "me too!" rating with a lame comment added? I can appreciate
humor-don't get me wrong-but these endless cute comments don't do