I'm still downloading it, yah it's the medieval map:
http://www.unrealplayground.com/screenshots/3435.jpg
http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=3435

The Dopefish
13th Jul 2003, 01:32 PM
Two maps to try in one day! :)

DeRailer
13th Jul 2003, 01:36 PM
The lightings in this one kick serious ass. Indoor, outdoor, brilliant. :)
The gameplay, well it's no aisha, but it's rather good if you don't mind the tight indoor.

missPoopShoot
13th Jul 2003, 06:18 PM
Good day Sirs,

First post on a new forum and I'm just sniffing the fresh air :)

I downloaded this map earlier and I agree with DeRailer... amazing to look at but too cramped for a shock whore or much decent lightning gun action. The outside section kinda remedies this though. Too many pillars inside as well :(

Still... it's is a treat to look at :)

Well, off to download CTF-Muse now and check my email to see if the author of the now legendary Gene Simmons model has got back to me :D . Can't wait to convert that model :tup:

DaBeatard
13th Jul 2003, 06:45 PM
Welcome ]x[issPoopShoot :)

WebSlinger
13th Jul 2003, 07:32 PM
wheeee, PS, nice to see ya
/me puts another mark in his lipstick case

downloading map...

hal
13th Jul 2003, 09:52 PM
Well... balls. :p Just as I go out of town for 10 days. My UT2003 is sitting at home comfortably on the desktop PC.

Let's hear some more opinions!

The Dopefish
13th Jul 2003, 10:29 PM
I personally appreciate the contrast between the outdoors and the cramped indoors. 8 out of 10.

missPoopShoot
14th Jul 2003, 02:51 AM
I personally appreciate the contrast between the outdoors and the cramped indoors. 8 out of 10.

I like the contrast, just that I like levels to not have too many pillars and things: I suppose where they are just adds another level to the gameplay :tup:

Played the map again this morning and it is really growing on me now :eek: No, I'm serious... IT'S GROWING ON ME :eek: :eek:

The bit with the broken up boardwalk is a great gameplay area :)