PDA

View Full Version : I don't know why, I just felt like it.

Smoke39
12th Jul 2003, 02:27 AM
There once was a bucket of lard
Which was turning increasingly hard.
It fell off the shelf
To land on an elf
Who happened to be a poor bard.

Psycho_Leech
12th Jul 2003, 04:38 PM
Unhingement detected

Smoke39
14th Jul 2003, 08:52 PM
This seems like as good a place as any to mention that I'm now in Kirkland taking a summer workshop at DigiPen for two weeks.

SamMaster
31st Jul 2003, 07:23 PM
kirkland? what country?

Smoke39
31st Jul 2003, 08:04 PM
It's next to Redmond, in Washington, in the USA.

SamMaster
1st Aug 2003, 10:58 AM
ah. ok. we have a kirkland also near my place, like 20 minutes on car. Quite close to downtown montreal

Smoke39
1st Aug 2003, 03:08 PM
I had me a wierd dream last night. It started out with my parents and I wandering around the city looking for our dog. Then some evil-style people, like, blew up a building or something, and then this guy they were somehow framing (I had no reason for believing they were framing him, I just knew), was sittin' in this car with a gasoline hose goin' into his car, and the evil-style people chucked a match or something into said car. So then the guy, like, says "Whoa," or something, and flames come out of his mouth as he says it ( :con: ), and then the car explodes. And then there was this guy laying on a bed in a warehouse or grocery store or something at night (seemed like some makeshift villain's lair or something, kinda... lame HQ made from an old abandoned building), and he melted into water kinda like that dude in X-Men. I think he was supposed to be someone who was injured in the building explosion... And then there was some other injured dude, and these other people, and, um... it was wierd...
Oh yeah, and somewhere in there was something involving this guy going to some class every day, and he was becoming increasingly "tough" and mean and such, and was eventually caught for doing... something. I think he was trading places with someone. :con: And that all somehow fit into the rest of the stuff, but I don't know where or how.

Yeah. :D

Psycho_Leech
1st Aug 2003, 03:53 PM
I'm not sure if I've told you about this dream:

I had a dream where first I was in a room that led to a dancefloor of a nightclub, I didn't actually go into the nightclub, I just stayed in the small and somewhat plain looking room, I seem to remember talking to someone I once fancied, who now hates me, or who I think hates me. I can't remember what was said, probably not much. Anyway, next thing I know, I'm in a dark room, being questioned by the police, the policeman questioning me is Aaron Lewis (Staind's vocalist). I can't remember why this happened, but I don't think I was guilty of anything.

Next bit I remember, I'm with a prostitute, the only bit I remember is paying her at the end, and I had 1,000 I was willing to pay her, but she didn't say how much she wanted, so she ended up with 100 instead. Thing is, she left her clothes with me, her clothing wasn't the sort of thing I'd associate with a hooker, it was some sort of tight one-piece black outfit, with hard leather section covering her chest and abdomen. So I decided to go to a hotel I was staying at, and I knew that for some reason, nobody would be there to bother me for quite a while, even though everyone on the college course I'm on were staying at the same hotel for a residential. The reason I wanted to get back was so I could try on the clothes that the hooker had left behind. On the way back, I found a bag that appeared to be on the floor, and I thought it was mine, and realised I had lost mine, and so I grabbed it, only to discover that it was being carried by a girl, who was a little annoyed with me, after a while I realised it wasn't my bag, and mine was left at the hotel. Then she told me to stop looking for my bag, as it was annoying everyone. When I got home, I had the clothes in a different bag that I had with me all the time, and I found my other bag I was looking for at the hotel, I was going to try on the clothes, but my dad was there, so I wanted him to go out somewhere first.

So, what is this dream trying to tell me?

Smoke39
1st Aug 2003, 04:21 PM
It's telling that you are less attracted to feet than the average male, and that your pants may be of the wrong size. I would suggest that you buy a new pair of glasses and a pair of dark green gloves, gargle a stick of butter, and stomp on a box of olives, all the while singing a song about raspberries.

Psycho_Leech
1st Aug 2003, 05:30 PM
You know, I think you might be slightly crazy.

Dragon6
1st Aug 2003, 06:04 PM
Slightly crazy? Did you not know he is clinically 250% insane!? where have you been? ahh, the power of cheese....(that dudes voice is cool)...btw on the train back to LA today, i faked a New Zealand accent for the whole 3 hours on the train...this one lady also thought i was 20...when im 16 hahahahahahahahhahahaha

Smoke39
1st Aug 2003, 06:48 PM
My, what a peculiar oder. Hehe, I like the word peculiar. Peculiar. I find the shape of your head to be mighty PECULIAR. The size of your nose appears to be mildly PECULIAR.