PDA

View Full Version : Final thread on final weapon hate threads

CaSCaDe
10th Jul 2003, 05:24 PM
i just feel like saying this.

but could you all please just shut up about the weapons in ut2k3?
there in it live with it!, dont like them, dont play!

its as simple as that, no need to bother other people with your pathetic complains about some virtual weapons, i mean why would you HATE somethign that doesnt even realy exist!

im just getting sick and tired off people complaining about the game, yes its not like ut99... yes it is faster... it might even be more quackish SOWHAT! its a new game with new rules, so stop mouning about it!

there, i just needed to vent this.....

sorry if i offended any one by this

WebSlinger
10th Jul 2003, 05:40 PM
I'd like to complain about people who hold things up by complaining about people complaining. It's about time something was done about it.I think I've used this before somewhere...

DaBeatard
10th Jul 2003, 05:45 PM
...somewhere...

:)

Swift Viper
10th Jul 2003, 05:53 PM
Maybe if you ask nicely j/k ;) . You don't have to click on the threads, nothing forcing you to, plus there not showing up in the other threads. There is a reason for mutators, to make changes to stuff and note the word final.

What is the unreal world coming to :( ?

*Trys to read the qoute WebSlinger posted, maybe there is a point there*

Edit: Odd, I been having a lot to say laterly, while like a few days ago I was almost not here at all.

TWD
10th Jul 2003, 06:29 PM
Too late, I already made a thread for this :)

NeoNight
10th Jul 2003, 06:43 PM
I am tired of people complaing about people that complain about people complaing about people that complain about ut2k3 final weapon complaint threads lol

Hanover_Fist
10th Jul 2003, 08:28 PM
I would like to air a grievance regarding the all the complaining going on in the forums about complaining.

Renegade Retard
10th Jul 2003, 08:38 PM
I'd like to complain that Hanover keeps changing his avi. It's got me more confused than this whole thread does. ("I'd like to complain about the people complaining about those who AREN'T complaining about the complaint filed by the complaint departmentment regarding the complaining about the complaints" - [Austin Powers]"Oh, look, now I've gone cross-eyed!"[/Austin Powers])

Sir_Brizz
10th Jul 2003, 09:23 PM
Blargle?

*resumes complaining*

:p

hal
11th Jul 2003, 12:15 AM
I think you're reading too much into it, CaSCaDe. This isn't really a complaining kind of forum. We don't dwell on stuff like that, we're just talking (remarkably frame free, mind you!) about it.

Unlike some other forums, we actually like/play UT2003. ;)

WebSlinger
11th Jul 2003, 08:20 AM
(remarkably frame free, mind you!)I think I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so

hal
11th Jul 2003, 09:00 AM
ror! :lol: