PDA

View Full Version : Karma'd 6.0 Released

hal
9th Jul 2003, 11:47 PM
Have fun abusing player models in UT2003 and enjoy all of the karma goodness. Karma 6.0 is out and you can pick it up here, along with a few maps to knock around in. Here's what's new:

Bruising on the ragdolls
New menu system
More customizable options for mappers
Redone the menu system, with most of the options implemented
Recoded the blood & gibing system
Partial fixed the first person view
Version 6.0 Unrealscript source code included
Beta version of Implosion included.

The Dopefish
10th Jul 2003, 01:17 PM
Many people would consider this a spin-off of UT2003 because they just like the Karma stuff. ;)

Though I couldn't get Implosion to work, Stair Dismount (an obvious homage to the once-highly-popular-on-BuF Flash game Porrasturvat (http://taat.fi/taat/porrasturvat/)) is a hoot and has a few options to make it more bloody, or gibby. The scoring screams online top lists, but probably not going to happen. :(

(Edit: 250148.86! :D)

ViperXL
10th Jul 2003, 01:38 PM
hmm, it says "couldnt find Index.ut2" what didnt i do. Just installed the .ut2mod file and went to play, selecting the game type in the instant action menu.

:/

The Dopefish
10th Jul 2003, 02:02 PM
hmm, it says "couldnt find Index.ut2" what didnt i do. Just installed the .ut2mod file and went to play, selecting the game type in the instant action menu.

:/

Did you grab the maps on the homepage?

(Edit: beat 354966.31...IF YOU CAN! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

(Edit 2: BTW, don't turn on dismemberment and put the number of gibs at 999...unless you want to wait a minute to render the next frame...)

Shuriken
11th Jul 2003, 04:49 PM
...time to update STR-GorgesNightmare...