Help on INF-like games for XBOX

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

recon1337

Halo boy
Mar 25, 2003
CA, USA
Visit site
should i buy the up comin Rainbow Six 3 or Full Spectrum Warrior or both? i know rainbow 6 have reflex sights but i dont know if FSW have iron sights. anyways, would be nice if u can help.

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
rainbow 6 is allways a save bet, though fsw looks kinda interesting as well. i'd suggest you just rent a copy of each one for one or two days and decide on your own favor. that's what i do in such cases.

Ranger 223

MS Paint Pimp
May 26, 2002
you do not shoot or aim in Full Spectrum Warrior. You are like god, and tell your soldiers what to do, you jsut sit back and watch the action....

Go with RvS if you want to be "teh Über sh00tz0r"

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
recon1337 said:
should i buy the up comin Rainbow Six 3 or Full Spectrum Warrior or both? i know rainbow 6 have reflex sights but i dont know if FSW have iron sights. anyways, would be nice if u can help.

FSW is worth buying anyway, even without any aiming.

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
FSW is a squad level strategy game being developed for the US Army.

Apparently the idea is to provide soldiers with something edumacational to do in their spare time on their X-Box's.

There's an Army version and a game version, but I hear the game version may well have an army version mode.

It's looking nifty.