PDA

View Full Version : [Mutator] Slightly changed Linkgun

Radiosity
9th Jul 2003, 11:10 AM
Well, after reading the comments on the current link gun I decided to change it a little bit :) See attachment for the mutator, the weapon will appear in the list as LinkgunPlus. I've given both firemodes an extra point of damage, the projectiles fly a bit faster and the weapon fires at a faster rate on primary too. Check out the linkage on secondary, you can now turn more than 90 degrees away from someone and the link will stay intact :D

See if you like it, post comments and suggestions and I'll change whatever you feel would make it better.

Both the files in the zip go into the system folder. That's it :)

CSM

TWD
9th Jul 2003, 11:57 AM
Cool but the bots don't link to you so Ima gonna need a server and people to test this hrm.

Radiosity
9th Jul 2003, 12:43 PM
Bots will link if you give them a 'Cover Me' order. You have to face them for them to take any notice though which kinda sucks.

Pillsbury Flow Boy
9th Jul 2003, 06:39 PM
Make it so you can link like, 30 people together...

imagine defending that way!

-AEnubis-
9th Jul 2003, 08:37 PM
Damage difference is hardly noticable, the ROF makes it harder to dodge, for sure, and the best part about it is it is noticable easier as the linker to keep the link established.

...at a glance...

DaBeatard
9th Jul 2003, 09:02 PM
Make it so you can link like, 30 people together...

imagine defending that way!

rofl. Imagine that game- 60 vs 60. How about after 8 links it shoots through walls? :p

TWD
10th Jul 2003, 12:06 AM
lol in U4e they had a railgun that would shoot through walls plus the gun would show a red x where every player on the map was. So you could just hide away in some corner and kill everyone and it could come from the other side of the map behind a wall, they'd never find ya.