PDA

View Full Version : I might go >poof< in a few hours

phil
8th Jul 2003, 02:43 AM
Just wanted to let people know that they can get ahold of me on

YiM @ dietphil
Aim @ ibewarped
Icq @ 175284214

Anyways if I end up gone, it's been real. Yeah, yeah I know it could be the greatest thing that ever happened on BuF. I mean phil gone...forever. :D

CYA, maybe so maybe not

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
8th Jul 2003, 03:34 AM
Just wanted to let people know that they can get ahold of me on

YiM @ dietphil
Aim @ ibewarped
Icq @ 175284214

Anyways if I end up gone, it's been real. Yeah, yeah I know it could be the greatest thing that ever happened on BuF. I mean phil gone...forever. :D

CYA, maybe so maybe not

/me watches the tumbleweed roll past

What the bloody bollocks are you on about now, you causing trouble in irc again? :D

You're starting to make as much sense as neonite when he does one of his posts (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=110128&highlight=neonite)..........
I really wish you'd get over yourself, or at least reign in the assumption that you are the be all and end all of this place. If you did then maybe you wouldn't get into so much trouble all the time?

But anyway, meh at this post

RaptoR
8th Jul 2003, 03:44 AM
You'll be back. Hell, we banned you twice before and you're still posting here :).

Amanda
8th Jul 2003, 03:45 AM
If Phil has to go then so should tool and Beerbaron and so many other people.

RaptoR
8th Jul 2003, 03:47 AM
If Phil has to go then so should tool and Beerbaron and so many other people.
Eh? We're not forcing him to go. I was just commenting that he's back posting here after being unbanned twice previously. If phil wants to go, it's his decision -- we're not booting him out.

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
8th Jul 2003, 04:03 AM
You'll be back. Hell, we banned you twice before and you're still posting here :).

Heh, thats one of life conundrums........

Amanda
8th Jul 2003, 04:04 AM
I know, Rapt. :D I was just saying that if he were to get banned, then the others should be banned as well. Nothing more. :)

DedMeat
8th Jul 2003, 04:07 AM
...I really wish you'd get over yourself...

Agreed

Original9
8th Jul 2003, 04:35 AM
See ya in a week.

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
8th Jul 2003, 05:11 AM
I know, Rapt. :D I was just saying that if he were to get banned, then the others should be banned as well. Nothing more. :)

So when did you become a mod then?
Let me clear this up for the few who still don't quite get it

1) There are rules
2) Users know the rules
3) They can choose to abide by the rules and remain or break them and go away

Users don't get a say in how and when the rules are enforced. They just have to remember not to break them.

Arguing enforcement or interpretation doesn't change the fact that someone on his/her own free will broke the rules and deserves whatever punishment is deemed appropriate. People who don't break them don't get punished.

For someone who is attemping to fit into a community that they have already managed to annoy a fair percentage of the members of, you're not doing a particularly good job of it.

Positive discrimination sucks btw

_Zd_3s_
8th Jul 2003, 05:13 AM
What!? :mad:
If phil has to go than so should PMB and that Raptor bastard and... and!!
GO~!!!

:con:

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
8th Jul 2003, 05:18 AM
What!? :mad:
If phil has to go than so should PMB and that Raptor bastard and... and!!
GO~!!!

:con:

Thereís only two things I canít stand: people who are intolerant of other peopleís cultures........................... and the Dutch.
http://home.btconnect.com/b.t.j.k/BU/Ban/dutch2.jpg

B
8th Jul 2003, 05:36 AM
cya in a week or 2, have fun in the real world ;) :p

BAN TEH DUTCH??! OMFG!1 LLAME! /me slaps PMB with some sloppy undies...

btw 3s...where the **** did u go? why ain't u never online anymore? Don't u love me no more?? :fluffle:

gramps
8th Jul 2003, 06:47 AM
So when did you become a mod then?
now that we're on the subject, since when did you evolve from lowly moderator status to admin, PMB? did you buy out QAPete or something? :o ;)

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
8th Jul 2003, 06:57 AM
now that we're on the subject, since when did you evolve from lowly moderator status to admin, PMB? did you buy out QAPete or something? :o ;)

Heh, something like that
Always was a forum admin, but had "multipass" as my status for ages (that whole Fifth Element/Mila Jovovich/Leeloo thang). I changed it after I posted in the inf forum and someone (*cough*rogueleader*cough) had a go at me for being a clueless n00b who was just there to stir things up

DedMeat
8th Jul 2003, 07:49 AM
To go off topic for a moment, I am the only one to think that Gramps sig looks like a guy holding a particularly large feather? :con:

Only me then. OK

(normal service has now been resumed)

Maj1013
8th Jul 2003, 08:13 AM
You mean....it ISN'T a guy holding a big feather?

phil
8th Jul 2003, 08:17 AM
WTF are you people on about? and why are you acting as if you don't know what's going on PMB? You're the one who said he was gona ban me. (maybe) I just wanted to let people know how to get ahold of me and say bye incase you did. :con:

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
8th Jul 2003, 08:33 AM
WTF are you people on about? and why are you acting as if you don't know what's going on PMB? You're the one who said he was gona ban me. (maybe) I just wanted to let people know how to get ahold of me and say bye incase you did. :con:

Bullcrap. When we spoke this morning (before I went to work) I did not say anything about banning you. You raised some points about a few peoples conduct in irc and I said I would check it (the logs) when I got back from work. Then I left for work.

Someones been telling you porkies, cause if I was going to ban you, you sure as hell wouldn't be posting.

Balton
8th Jul 2003, 09:00 AM
uhm, classic? :lol:

DeeperShade
8th Jul 2003, 09:08 AM
Another thrilling day at BuF then....

gramps
8th Jul 2003, 09:12 AM
To go off topic for a moment, I am the only one to think that Gramps sig looks like a guy holding a particularly large feather? :con:

Only me then. OK

(normal service has now been resumed)

:lol: if you call that a feather you must have grown up in a rough neighbourhood. ;)

DeeperShade
8th Jul 2003, 09:16 AM
It's always reminded me of kitana or mileena from MK2.... :o :)

The sig that is, not the sword :x

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
8th Jul 2003, 09:17 AM

Hey deepsy, if you're going to have a sig larger than the guidelines at least make sure it's spelled correctly :D

SugarBear
8th Jul 2003, 09:19 AM
and I would assume also that as a misspelling, overly dramatic child yourself that you too would be among those shuffled off this mortal coil?

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
8th Jul 2003, 09:23 AM
misspelling,

Heh, seen CaSCaDe recently ? ;)

DeeperShade
8th Jul 2003, 09:29 AM
Im stoned. Grammar isnt the be all and end all anyway, you still understood what I wrote :)
And no sugar, Im not. I've made one comment in god knows how many months. Thats not over dramatic.

NeoNite
8th Jul 2003, 09:45 AM
You're starting to make as much sense as neonite when he does one of his posts...things... types in words and stuff..on the keyboard...fingers. Doesn't make sense! The guy doesn't make sense at all!!!!!! He just.. doesn't!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGLGLGLGLGLGLGGL...

Heh, I was bored :o

B
8th Jul 2003, 10:09 AM

It's Mileena! she had the daggers. Daggers, Feathers, whats the difference :p

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
8th Jul 2003, 10:13 AM
It's Mileena! she had the daggers. Daggers, Feathers, whats the difference :p

I know which ones I'd rather be tickled by...........

B
8th Jul 2003, 10:14 AM
Kinda depends on the mood eh? :D

Maj1013
8th Jul 2003, 10:30 AM
Dude, Bee's av is gonna through me into an epileptic fit...

B
8th Jul 2003, 10:32 AM
Stop looking at it then!!! :p

Foetal Youth
8th Jul 2003, 10:33 AM
Thereís only two things I canít stand: people who are intolerant of other peopleís cultures........................... and the Dutch.
http://home.btconnect.com/b.t.j.k/BU/Ban/dutch2.jpg
:clap: :D

This thread is bloody entertaining, guys, keep it up :)

RaptoR
8th Jul 2003, 10:44 AM
Look at me I'm getting banned!
Look at me I'm leaving!

Someone needs to get over himself.