PDA

View Full Version : Review: Weaponstuff 1.01

ModSquad NewsPoster
7th Jul 2003, 05:26 PM
[ Transcript of review for Weaponstuff 1.01 (http://modsquad.beyondunreal.com/review.php?id=156) | Posted by Nemephosis on 2003-07-01 | Score: 10 ]
Weaponstuff 101

itís version 1.01, and 101 is a common learning course number.... heh heh... heh... yeah Iíll shut up now.

Well if you remember the previous Weaponstuff (review not republished yet), youíll remember that you can set weapon attributes such as damage, hit radius and self-damage. You can control fire and altfire independently. Whatís new in 1.01 is the fact you can control projectile speed, and new boxes to input a % number so you donít have to fight with the damn sliders to get them just right!

Wait, thereís no boxes on here. Where are they? Double click a slider and it brings one up. Now you can input the perfect value in percent and it will set the slider to that. No more fighting with the damn imprecise sliders anymore!

This version is such a huge improvement over the last, and thanks to those lifesaving boxes, this version gets a 10.

There is ONE bug I found. Now normally, a bug would push the score under a 10, but it is irrelevant. The bug: Click on the damage sliders and try to use the arrows to move them. It goes from 0% right to 1000%. It should not really be doing that BUT since the advent of the boxes, I think I can overlook this insignificant, irrelevant bug (as whoís going to use the arrows when you have the boxes?)

You should absolutely not be playing games without this.