The infamous SAS Mappack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
After waiting and waiting and making some mistakes, and waiting, and then making even more mistakes, I am "done" with the SAS mappack. Feel free to mirror the link and host the mappack. Here are some pics.

Nimrod:
sasnim.jpg

Shopping Mall:
sasmall.jpg

Air Field:
sasaf.jpg

Aircraft Carrier:
sasac.jpg

Raid:
sasraid.jpg

Here is the main mass of files: (about 94mb)
http://66.246.43.52/~spooger/sas-maps/

And here is yet another damn file I forgot to include in the main zip:
http://home.comcast.net/~jaymian/SAS-Grady4.zip

Each map has a DM and a DOM version. I have also included a few mutators that give you team spawns in DOM and also help you find the DOM points.

Just a reminder, these maps were CONVERTED by me, and were MADE by a few SAS mappers.

Last edited:

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Thanks. Just needed a capital letter. I think I'm getting too retarded to map. Time to retire.

Saladin

Fez Toting Warrior!
Jul 25, 2002
Atlanta, GA, USA
home.attbi.com
er... im missing the noxxpack package, is that from the Inoxx mappack???? could you post it so i dont have to dload all that?

edit: ok found that one, now wtf is sgtech1? my UT install is for playing INF only so i got rid of all those diskspace hogging bonus packs...i dont know which one to start with, so could you include the textures that arent already suplied or are not defualt textures plz?

Last edited:

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
Yes, good work, but your maps (I mean Jaymian's) are much better than the maps in the SAS-Mappack. :)
They are very blocky.
Now I can understand your anger with this mappack :D
But still thank you! :)

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Considering the size of the download for these maps in comparison to the bonus packs, you may as well get both of them. Besides the bonus pack textures, are the maps running? Have I completely wasted my time with them?

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
The maps were formerly part of the SAS mod [which indeed is about the British Special Air Service], but the makers decided to scrap the UT release. Apparently Jaymian didn't want to see the maps go to waste and got permission to port them to Infiltration. Which is good. :)

Last edited:

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Thanks CombatMaps.de

Thank you guys for also hosting my fat SAS Mappack and adding the UTbonuspack links. And thanks again to Spooge for hosting me in the first place. It took forever, but I finally got them out to you guys. Too bad there's not many of you left:(

www.combatmaps.de

They also have more pics if you haven't grabbed it yet. It's a lot to grab, so make sure you want them first;)

Last edited:

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Look at my first post. Does the Combatmaps zip include that file?

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
I did not uploaded the map at CM.de, Jogi did.
I asked him to upload SASGrady4 as well, so it is in the SAS-Mappack.zip for sure, because someone who downloaded it yet told me all works fine.

Uhm yes, I'm writing crap :D
It will work if you have the Bonuspack, but it is important that you delete SGTech1.utx if it is in your INF/Texture folder, because this is not (!) the original file, this one is provided with another map (has nothing to do with this mappack), I don't know which one. I had the same problem.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Bloodhawk, check out what mat69 previously posted. He has some help on that issue. I'm not sure why it does that. It is an official UT texture, so it should be in your UT texture folder. Like mat points out, just remove it from your INF folder if it is there. The map will fall back on the one in the UT folder.