Just me or are the forums slow and dead?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
I don't mean to be rude, but this place seems to have slowed down quick. Anyone else not feel like posting because of the lack of good topics?

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Let me be the first to point out that the only people who are able to change this are we - go, read up on some news/science/humor/whatever sites and post something. Give everyone else a reason to post more.

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
I would post something interesting, but I'm too booooooring.

I can't think of anything to discuss other than all the usual boring "Let's bond over consumerism" stuff (what are you listening too/watching/wearing/injecting into your eyeballs?).

I did read today the the guy that Tony Martin shot's legal costs could be as much as £200,000 of the taxpayer's money. I wish he'd got it in an artery and bled out through his dick.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,1-712547,00.html

I think we should ship useless human waste like that over to Bosnia in exchange for illegal immigrants (especially the ones smuggling themselves over here to work our sh tty minimum wage jobs - because they are obviously more motivated than f ck ups like this guy).

Schools having to lay off teachers and my taxes are going towards helping this guy sue someone who's house he broke into. :mad:

Last edited:

Da_Blade

Da sharpest man around!
Jan 29, 2002
The Netherlands
www.dablade.nl
It's me, i am slow and dead :D

Besides that, i think evertone is a bit fed up with the abusive manner in which some people treat each other. I know i am.

No matter how bad Code was, the way some people here demanded for his blood, plotting schemes and conspiring to "tear down the opressor" made me realize i want no part in this community. Then NTKB was a target for flaimng, and other have been before. There's certain people here always needing a target to shout at and flame, i guess they'd only feel their own pain and emotions if they didn't....

I'm just fed up with those people, i want no part in that.

Nightmare

Only human
Sep 23, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Da_Blade said:
There's certain people here always needing a target to shout at and flame, i guess they'd only feel their own pain and emotions if they didn't....

I'm just fed up with those people, i want no part in that.

So just put them on the Ignore list and be done with it. I've got about 15 idiots on mine. When I can no longer remember why they're there I take them off it. Howler monkeys are a fact on this forum, you just live with it or hike. :rolleyes:

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
I don't recall hims saying he was quiting INF. He appeared to need a break from the forums for a bit. Glade to see him around.

Original9

Deleted.
Jul 28, 2001
Angry Ice said:
I don't mean to be rude, but this place seems to have slowed down quick. Anyone else not feel like posting because of the lack of good topics?

"All great things must come to an end."

Or in this case, these forums are damn lucky to be around as long as they've been. :(

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
Well, it's hard to believe that this forum's still around. I used to hang around here once INF was new and exciting, and those were the days...