PDA

View Full Version : Good News!

Hanover_Fist
3rd Jul 2003, 08:10 AM
Things are looking good.

This morning there were two separate NW CTF :eek: servers with U.S. pings that had newbs just playing their little newby butts off.

They were just running in the cutest straight lines and just bunny hoppin away with the flags....not checking behind them.......givin each other "tips"....

Warms my heart to see new people playing this game.

:D

WebSlinger
3rd Jul 2003, 08:21 AM
w000t!!! (did you invite them here?)

Renegade Retard
3rd Jul 2003, 08:29 AM
They were just running in the cutest straight lines and just bunny hoppin away with the flags....not checking behind them.......givin each other "tips"....

Umm...that was actually me ailiasing. :D

Seriously though, that's great! It's good to see that there's still new interest in the game. Do you know the names of the servers?

BYW - I'm gonna send you my resume. I need a job were I can play games first thing in the morning! :p j/k

Hanover_Fist
3rd Jul 2003, 10:11 AM
Sorry, I didn't invite them here. I've done that in the past but that doesn't seem to work that well in CTF. CTF is so less personal than 'in your face' DM.

And for the record, I don't play 2k3 @ work.

Why?: @work I've got 800Mhz NT box with a leet MX graphics card.

It won't run 2k3, but it'll run ET pretty sweet. :)

Thrawn70
3rd Jul 2003, 10:19 AM
C'mon! Just give us the company website or something... I think we've got about a hundred people here at BU that want your job. :D

WebSlinger
3rd Jul 2003, 10:22 AM
I play UT at work... so does my boss. We host The Web on site.

Renegade Retard
3rd Jul 2003, 12:34 PM
I play solitare at work

When the boss isn't looking :)

Renegade Retard
3rd Jul 2003, 12:36 PM
Hanover, do you know the names of the servers?

I like playing n00bs. First, to try to recruit them for BuF. Second, it makes me feel better about myself after a good anal raiding I get at fragbu.

That is, until the n00bs own me too. :(

Hunter
3rd Jul 2003, 01:30 PM
well i may one day be my own boss and will play the latest ut game :)

Hanover_Fist
3rd Jul 2003, 02:04 PM
Hanover, do you know the names of the servers?

I like playing n00bs. First, to try to recruit them for BuF. Second, it makes me feel better about myself after a good anal raiding I get at fragbu.

That is, until the n00bs own me too. :(

yep.

-|||||Valhalla|||||||||

-ReconGamer

Sir_Brizz
3rd Jul 2003, 07:43 PM
HAHA my two favorite servers to kick straight line butt...It gives you pretty good prediction practice, IMO...