PDA

View Full Version : UT Map Builder wanted for map polishing

R3plicant
2nd Jul 2003, 08:10 PM
Hi all, I have a map I've built with what little knowledge I have, and would be VERY honoured if there's a good map-builder out there who'd like to take 50% of the credit for building the map, for optimising it, adjusting the playabilty, lighting, sorting out possible BSP problems and bot pathing as I do not feel up to doing these tasks.
I'd like someone who's not overly busy and would like to take this on.
You'll get 50% of the credit for the map if you can help me.
*DM-Perdition = 1.8mb so far. Weapons to be added too. Email me if you're quick, entusiastic and a good map builder. The map is hopefully going to be available on the server where I play. Fingers crossed :)

***R3plicant***

DeVaToX
3rd Jul 2003, 04:28 AM
if you would like to post URL someplace il take a look, not promising anything like , but id be happy to take a look

roverxk9
7th Jul 2003, 10:17 AM
id do it...but im new too...still working on my first map...should be done in a few days. i'll post it 4 u guys when im done.

Master Roshi
10th Sep 2003, 08:31 PM
Can i get a look at it?

DeVaToX
13th Sep 2003, 09:53 PM
i have not even seen it yet wiating for a url

Master Roshi
28th Sep 2003, 11:29 PM
id do it...but im new too...still working on my first map...should be done in a few days. i'll post it 4 u guys when im done.
Here is my first FROM SCRATCH map. Others are conversions.
Dm-Castle-Arena (http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=6220)

DeVaToX
29th Sep 2003, 06:36 AM
not bad for first mapping project keep it up

alot better than my first attempt

check out my spam rocket arena map its a conversion of dm morbius ya can download it on my PU site (http://www.planetunreal.com/devatox/index.html)

Danarus
22nd Jan 2004, 12:12 AM
Hi all, I have a map I've built with what little knowledge I have, and would be VERY honoured if there's a good map-builder out there who'd like to take 50% of the credit for building the map, for optimising it, adjusting the playabilty, lighting, sorting out possible BSP problems and bot pathing as I do not feel up to doing these tasks.
I'd like someone who's not overly busy and would like to take this on.
You'll get 50% of the credit for the map if you can help me.
*DM-Perdition = 1.8mb so far. Weapons to be added too. Email me if you're quick, entusiastic and a good map builder. The map is hopefully going to be available on the server where I play. Fingers crossed :)

***R3plicant***

He give up ....DONT waste time