Issues with WIN2K and UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
C

CYBER PETE

I'm running build 2195 of WIN2K with an ATI RAGE 128 and every third or fourth time that I load the game it reboots my entire box!

WTF?

I just did a format and restore and I've got the same problem!

Is this happening to anyone else?

Ender

Jan 1, 2000
Visit site
I have the compaq OEM release of win2k installed and so far I have had no problems running UT. What release are you using?

C

CYBER PETE

I can run it in full screen with no problem. I just can't run it in windowed mode. I can deal with that.

What I can't deal with is it rebooting my PC every third time that I load the game.

We're both running the same version. Build 2195 is the one that is being released on Feb. 17th.

Bongo506

Jan 13, 2000
Visit site
Sorry CyberPete,
Not a clue about the rebooting, I play it lots with no rebooting, so it's must be a beta thing. Sorry I can't help you there.
E-mail me and we'll talk about it somemore.

Bongo
"Deathmatch is like Masturbation, there's no real point to it."