Thank you hal (and Wormbo)!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
As posted on BU (July 1st):

WrongJail JailBreak Mutator
by hal at 2:46 AM EST (Modifications) [ Post A Comment ] (3107)

The Jailbreak team continue to enhance its already outstanding mod with yet another great mutator. Wormbo whipped up a mutator called WrongJail(19.2kb) that will help keep those pesky enemy players from camping their own jail:
Wrong Jail is a mutator which makes sure players don't camp inside of the enemy jail. The mutator sends a message to all players and either teleports that player into his own jail, kills him in one of several ways or helps the jailed players to kill that player by removing armor and health or ammunition.
If you've never tried JailBreak (what are you, an alien?) and are into team games, you simply have to try one of the most polished and fun mods available for UnrealTournament.

yeehaw ... :D

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Oh and thankies to Fragmaster too!

www.planetunreal.com (July 1st):

Jailbreak Mutator - Fragmaster -
7/1/03 9:42 PST - UT Modifications
The Jailbreak guys have whipped up a new anti-camper mutator called WrongJail.
This mutator makes sure players don't camp inside the enemy jail as it sends a message to all players and either teleports that player into his own jail, kills him in one of several ways or helps the jailed players to kill that player by removing ammo or armor and health

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Nice, according to the PU news I'm already part of the team... :con: :D
I'd ask to join the Jailbreak team if I had more time and some ideas to contribute. You may recruit me any time if you really want to, Mych. ;) I just won't ask on my own because I already code for Chaos UT 2.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
I see wormbo a lot in the CUT2 dev forums and frankly I think that it would be worth it for you to be able to see ours if for nothign else than to test and comment but maybe also write a little code ;) From what I can tell more coders wouldnt hurt even if you dont have a ton of time for us :)