barnEbiss
27th Jun 2003, 12:25 PM
Beta Tester list

-dp-
Tycho
Isocryd
isophage
Mr.Mitchell

I have not heard back from the other people who are not on the list in a long time, so for you guys to be re added on the list and get the beta to test in the following days plz respond here, or you will be removed from the list for good. and I will look into getting more testers ;)

isophage
27th Jun 2003, 12:49 PM
Well, if in fact you do have any openings for beta testing, I'll pick up the task of one of the testers :D

-dp-
1st Jul 2003, 08:24 AM
Sorry that I couldn´t make it to the IRC , I sent you a email about it but I havn´t gotten any reply?
Good luck with everything and keep up the great work !!

-dp-

barnEbiss
1st Jul 2003, 11:43 AM
Heya –DP- :)
Yah I got your email, but was busy yesterday so I did not get around to replying to it ;) but don’t worry when the beta is ready you will get your copy ;)

isocryd
1st Jul 2003, 06:06 PM
well, unless i can get my UT to work, I'll have to decline...

sorry, guys

isophage
1st Jul 2003, 08:50 PM
Well, looks like since isocryd won't be able to, I got the spot :D Glad to be aboard!

barnEbiss
1st Jul 2003, 09:05 PM
Yes but if he gets his UT working again he will also be able to beta test along with you :)

isophage
1st Jul 2003, 09:12 PM
ah niiiice :D

-dp-
2nd Jul 2003, 05:17 AM
I just wanted to see that there wasn´t any trouble with the mail again.
Keep up the great work and good luck with finishing it all up before the beta :)

-dp-

barnEbiss
2nd Jul 2003, 07:23 PM
Re added Mr.Mitchell to the list

SilentMurderer
3rd Jul 2003, 07:47 AM
If you need another Beta tester, i'm free :)

maybe?

Edit: Oh, this was two years ago :/ wellwell, if you need any more BT's, mail me at robdah89@hotmail.com

Niteowl
3rd Jul 2003, 12:43 PM
i'd love to do beta testing if you still need ppl. i've also emailed the powers that be that i can host a Uskaarj beta server (during limited times on the weekdays, 24 hr weekends)

timicka
7th Jul 2003, 01:28 PM
oooh me too
id love to have my name in some credits

lazyiest beta testers
Timicka paul walker

naaa im not lazy i give loads of feadback

maniac12ca
7th Jul 2003, 02:58 PM
If for some reason you need anothe rone, I'm interested. :)

Mulch_D
11th Jul 2003, 02:15 AM
I'de love to help Beta test USkaarj.

SilentMurderer
12th Jul 2003, 12:06 PM
Timicka: I am in several credits :)

(An example is POV for HL (Wich has become a Favorite in the HL Community by the way :)))

{X][S}JoKeR
29th Sep 2003, 01:05 AM
i'd like to beta test for uskaarj2k3 if needed

Rellix
2nd Oct 2003, 10:14 AM
If there are any avialable spaces I'd love to take part in the UT2k3 test (my UT disc is a little scratched). I found the site fromt he link in the natural selection forum (http://www.natural-selection.org/forums/index.php)

I have experience in beta testing (StarPeace, Planetside, legend Of Mir, Neocron and a few others).