Weapon Moddeler/Animator/Skiner wanted for UTRPG mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[3]

Jun 27, 2003
Brisbane
Visit site
to work with Uscript Coder/Sound Designer on UT2003 Gametype;
Dynamic skill based rpg mod
brief design sheet: http://machine.vectorstar.net/mod/rpMutator.txt
Will be required to make, skin, and animate models, and prepare them in unreal format for me to implement
max of 26 weapons. + a few (max 10) pickups
This is a spare time job for me, so its not going to have a hardcore timeline.. more of a when you get the models done kinda thing.
Portfolio/Previous Work would be nice, but not required.

Except for a few specific ideas, you will have complete creative control over how the weapon looks, within our specific feel..

This is a see how we go project, if the gametype gets finished, and both myself, and the modeller are happy to continue, then i'd like to make it into something f***ing cool. Single+COOP+Multiwise..
... as i said.. see how we go..

any applications/question/comments/suggestions
email me:
Peter
machine(at)vectorstar.net

btw. it'd be really cool if you were based in brisbane, australia... but thats asking a bit too much.. <grins>

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
sounds like fun, but all it takes is one person that has a more decent aim than the other players to own the entire match.